Future 4200 Censorship

We have been censored for sharing concerns about purity standards during the Coronavirus crisis. This particular prohibition of information is effectively protecting the sale of products that could endanger others.

5 Likes

Yeah let’s ban @sidco! Start a vote and we will reverse this tyranny!

That’s where you were going with this right?

10 Likes

What exactly got removed? If you were advertising your products in a thread you didn’t create, that generally gets viewed as spam.

If you advertise your products by saying another company isn’t as good as you, that’s just generally in poor taste, and you should just make your own thread.

7 Likes

Been saying this for months. Weird sytle of censorship here on this forum. You have been chosen and thats all that matters lol

5 Likes

Literally every single for sale thread i have started has gotten jacked by people slanging their own shit.

And people like summit coming in and doing your 2nd example all the time.

18 Likes

that seems to be what i have noticed as well. There is a very uneven application of the rules

6 Likes

Basically this same exact post from Bulk Hand Sanitizer Available

1 Like

I have said the same thing multiple times to the both of you. and here it is again, you listening?
This forum is run on flags. I don’t read every thread. If a thread gets flagged we handle it. Even in your own screenshots I asked you to post examples. And neither of you have made these flags. We don’t go around picking on people. This is like the 10th time both of you have gotten this conversation. what are you not understanding?

6 Likes

so, the same thing that happens in every thread a chinese manufacturer posts?

2 Likes

My post that you removed yesterday about terry and the cartels was never flagged. And very valid. But ok

Will this be removed?

5 Likes

so, if you have multiple people giving you the same feedback maybe you should look at your behavior

3 Likes

Quick scan through both of their activity logs shows a pretty clear pattern.

If you two don’t like it here, nobody is stopping you from leaving.

The moderation method on this forum has been painfully explained in detail, I don’t even know how many times at this point.

Half the people here want more censorship, half want less, only like 10% participate and use the flagging features.

30 Likes

What’s your feedback? That you don’t understand the rules here?

7 Likes

Your last flagged post
“Your not fat. Buhahahahahaha o fuckin k you delusinal fuck.
Show yourself your private parts. Im sure you havent seen it in years. And then proceed to stick it in your own ass”

No shit you get flags and comments removed. Stick to the topic eh?

32 Likes

Ah, yeah they did both things.

@SolventDirect we like to keep the information as non biased as possible. Take this as a lesson to post the relevant science in the thread, then make your own thread to advertise your products. You can even link the thread post to your advertisement thread.

It’s not censorship you just went about accomplishing your goal the wrong way.

15 Likes

And how long ago was that? Bringing up a month plus old shit lmao. Diggin deep.
I like how your dodged my last comment about you censoring me in a section of the forum THAT ALL IS ALLOWED. Fuckin joke. I lve been told to take shit there. Went there got censored.

that seems to be your excuse for any feedback or criticism. “if you don’t like it, leave!”

I am sorry i have apparently offended you by wanting this shit show to improve because it could be more useful. These issues with moderation keep coming up because they keep being ignored

4 Likes

Fine, we are now going to employ a moderator. They will cost $1000/month. When you send me the first year up front, I’ll get to hiring someone :ok_hand:t3:

16 Likes

Oh snap youre right the flag review doesnt sort by date by default. My bad
“You have 55 gal drums of etoh?
Im interested do me a favor.
Walk over to one and crack the top, stick your head in the liquid etoh and inhale. The community will be better off without you.”

19 Likes

tenhemp, how would you handle this exact situation with @SolventDirect ?
Let them hijack threads? ask them to move? What say you?

5 Likes