Future 4200 Censorship

on futures insta there was

Instagram probably does all the time…luckily this isn’t instagram.

4 Likes

Thats because Instagram censors shit all the time.

6 Likes

wouldn’t it be fun to see how much incriminating information we could share before Future got hacked… maybe a shoot off form… the admins and community here do a pretty damn good job at keep in information top quality/ third party verifiable. (nothing illegal obviously)

I pledge allegiance to consume until a die under worldwide incorporation inadvisable by restraints and injustice for all

1 Like

this screen shot shows clearly how censorship is preformed on other platforms, I posted the same post as here and in a few minutes about and got notification saying that it got 33 reactions however when I look as the post it only lists 2. in less than 12 minutes the post was taken down.

1 Like

You know nobody can de-platform you when you make your own platform?

See: this website

7 Likes

until you get hacked!!! but yes, as of know this seems like a safe place to share information. Thanks to everyone’s efforts.

You like my boy Del Bigtree?

2 Likes

In today’s world I am not sure censoring words in that way works due to ai understanding context, or where context is hazy send off to a person who would clearly see you’re chatting about vaccines. By all means feel free to use the Echo Chamber like a political section, you might catch some heat, but I am sure if you keep it relevant, not spam, not take up space with uploads, and keep your posts in the off topic section you wont have any issues from moderation here.
On that note, if this is something you are passionate about starting your own service is a great idea. Second best idea is to promote a website that is dedicated to your passion.
I can tell you from experience setting up a forum like this is somewhat easy and depending on user load a starter forum can be up and running for $5 a month. As for being hacked, you can buy and run it anonymously so if a hack happens nothing is lost that isn’t already public. We’re talking about widely used and regularly updated software that major corporations use, chances are you’ll get phished/socially engineered/password guessed and site defaced vs an honest hacking attempt per say. Keeping good backups is key.

3 Likes

ad hominem

Has anybody found the @RICKY9000 posts? Try clicking on that username.

That’s @ricky9900

Not sure where you’re getting your information. We would never gouge anyone let alone an essential worker. In fact, we donated alcohol to essential workers, dispensaries, extractors and other trucking companies when the pandemic hit.

When the pandemic first hit and petroleum refinement came to a screeching halt, alcohol production was severely impacted while demand for alcohol shot through the roof for sanitizer.

We cannot control market forces and while most suppliers could not even get alcohol, we fought to keep our shelves stocked at the best price possible for extractors nationwide.

Alcohol prices have dropped significantly over the last few months. Have you quoted with us recently? We have a price match guarantee and would love to quote you with current market pricing. Submit a paid invoice or quote request at www.solventdirect.com/order and we will review for a price match with same-day delivery.

In some markets where we don’t have our own dry ice production, we buy dry ice from praxair. We would don’t source gas from prax and they don’t sell any of the alcohols, chemicals, thermal fluids or medias like mediabros, chemtek, carbon chem or other products we deliver nationwide so it’s a little unreasonable to say we source everything from them.

Ricky9000 is not me

2 Likes

All of @Ricky9000 s posts were deleted, along with any reference to him. I just find it weird that an imaginary trailer trash meth dealer gets banned and deleted when we literally have @spdqueen @TheFeds and @VerifiedConsultant on here.

3 Likes

I made a post about talking about meth once they turned the anonymous mode on and it was almost immediately deleted deleted, it’s kind of a weird disconnect for sure

2 Likes

Ricky9000 was probably Rowans anon account

All the anonymous accounts got deleted so all there comments disappeared I believe

2 Likes

Ricky9000 was not Rowan as Ricky9000 told me who he was in confidentiality! :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

@sidco is the only admin with the knowledge of how to even delete a member. The system doesn’t let them be deleted very easily

Did anons have the ability to change their usernames?

If we were interested in deleting meth posts, that whole “Why Verified Constants Lost Their Badges” thread would be gone, like all the people involved over there have asked for us to do.

6 Likes