Fusarium on Cannabis

something like this started to appear in my greenhouse, i think it’s a fusarium. How to save plants?

1 Like

Is it all over the plants? What is the temps & humidity? How often do you water & what nutes if any applicable don’t leave anything out. There are ways to fight mold & mildew but first you;l need to give the variables of the situation to be properly assessed as to not hurt your yeild drastically ( or full on hang the whole garden)

temperature during the day about 20 degrees Celsius at night about 10-15, humidity 80 watered every 4 days

This looks like blight. It may be too late to stop the spores from spreading. Carefully remove infected plants, bag them and remove soil, how many plants are infected?

1 Like

earlier 3 had withered without any traces of this fungus, they looked as if they had no water and now I can see 2 on the stem near the ground of the fungus

How heavy of a watering & are you using nutrients, if so which ones at what per what?

Is soil dry when you come back to it

I only water it with water but she has a lot of iron

Was the top of the soil fuzzy before hand this showing? Was the soil overly dried out when coming back to water?
What exactly do you use for soil & amendments

now I pour only water and when I water it the soil is dry

You can try Cease or Bacillus subtilis.

I have had your problem in the past, best thing for us was remove infected plants quickly.

I mean like do you build your soil or buy pre made mixes? Cause if you’re rich in iron there is a possibility depending what the source of the iron is, it could be the cause of the initial innoculated soil to push the microbes about top soil, which then would create a fuzz even if you water every four days. Which then would of course grab hold of your lower stem first & foremost.

My second thought is the soil will actually pull mold spore in that whisp by or that can be up to 10+ ft away. Which is a bitch itself if you don’t even know that you came in contact with it.

I have a post in one of the outdoor or the growing thread I made about dealing with molds etc. I have seen the product I talk about diminish black mold that was severely spread in a home within 2 weeks. You may not be at total loss, but I would count some blessings forsure.

1 Like

Will you send me a link to this post?

Hit that little chain symbol and you should be able to

:call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

Click da hands

2 Likes

I thought fusarium generally clogged the vascular tissue like pythium. Do you have a picture of the stem cross section where the damage is? I’d expect to see the xylem all gunked up

1 Like

in 2 hours I will be in the greenhouse, this is the section of the infected plant and I will put a photo here

1 Like

Get more air moving through your greenhouse 80%rh and still air will cause all kinds of additional problems as well as making it harder to stop your current issue. Don’t you have a very long greenhouse @CBD.CBG.FARMER?

3 Likes
1 Like

Don’t do this silver stuff lol.

Unless you potentially want nanners.

@Distillforeal, I wouldn’t recommend something I haven’t personally tried. We all went through this on that post. You mention one study and are the ONLY grower I’ve ever seen recommend this.

You’re recommending something that isn’t proven and can have negative effects on the other plants in his op.

Not trying to bust your balls, but I don’t think you’re giving sound advice.

2 Likes

It may just be pythium rotting your roots. It will happen when the soil is too wet and does not have enough oxygen.

3 Likes