Fusarium on Cannabis

I have provided proof from MULTIPLE SOURCES that silver nanoparticles have great promise in agriculture for the suppression of pathogens. You have yet to provide any actual data to back up your claim… There is no proof that watering your plants with 5ppm silver nanoparticles does any harm . Your proof about what happens
when Spraying 20ppm silver on the leaves is completely different than watering with 5ppm

2 Likes

I have one question for you:

are you giving advice from PERSONAL experience?

Edit: it shouldn’t take an hour to answer a simple question. A yes or no will tell everyone how to approach this advice from you.

1 Like

No I dont have to have personal experience when I can provide references. You are the one speaking with not only no personal experience but also no references to back up your argument.

Lol, ok dude.

I don’t give out tips I haven’t tried myself.

I’d be fucking pissed if I listened to you and got nanners.

2 Likes

Did anyone agree with you last time you posted this? I just went through the thread, and not a single person agreed with you.

So yeah, it’s not on the community to prove something that is unknown, that’s on you genius.

Why are you the ONLY one I’ve ever seen recommend this for weed?

1 Like

You can use colloidal 1 time a week at 1 ml per gallon with very minimal chances intersex traits producing.

I suggest the oils in the link I posted above used with precise care

I’d rather not take any chances personally, especially if there’s alternatives.

3 Likes

And now it’s 5ppm eh? You absolutely said 20ppm before. Weird…

I feel that 100% but staying below Ppm will allow you to utilize the benefits of colloidal ( pathogen & molds etc immune system) then I would if needed.

That’s why I suggested the oils I’ve used before in mold restoration( we have that here sadly in town me & my brother used to work for them.)

2 Likes

I can get behind some more thorough advice, like you’ve given.

This generic, and not sound, advice with this stuff I do have a problem with though.

Dude is all over the place with it, 5ppm, 20ppm, no schedule, nothing.

Anyone listening to him is asking for trouble with their grow imo.

2 Likes

:pray:t3::pray:t3::call_me_hand:t3: Without structure programs, any grow will suffer that’s facts 100%.

That’s why I tried to get ahead & get all the questions needed to figure out a simple solution before hand, @AgTonik any insight you got for this issue?

2 Likes

you are attacking me …its not a good look. I provided MULTIPLE RESOURCES that silver nanoparticles hold promise in agriculture for suppression of pathogens. You haven’t provided anything to back up your claim . So please rebuke my claim with evidence. why I went from 20ppm to 5ppm? it’s simply cost. 5ppm will do the job and silver nanoparticles are not cheap. In all the studies I’ve never seen any adverse effects even up to 500ppm.

1 Like

Cost has nothing to do with it you can synthesize CS for wayyyyyyyyy less than you can buy a gallon of 30ppm in a feed store :joy:

Silver coin, alligator clip, car battery, vessel for rxn(stockpot) water or saline solution. 30-45 minutes will put you right about at 29-30 ppm then dilute to needed ratio

4 Likes

I’m attacking you because your telling people shit that is all over the place… Your advice is based of you reading an article that use pumpkins, you haven’t personally tried this, you say one ratio, then when it’s convenient you change it up, etc…

5 Likes

I can tell you from personal experience that drenching with Silver will Hermaphrodite cannabis. Your claim/resources maybe creditable for different plants but Daconil would probably work better. You should never drench cannabis with silver.

3 Likes

Not only do you lie about the references I provide ( there is multiple from cannabis growers to tamatos ect. )the only evidence you have to justify I’m full of shit is I changed the ratio?lol You are comical .this site is comical

1 Like

Then leave why don’t you?

Cuz I know that’s what the trolls want

1 Like

You’re a clown who doesn’t really know what he’s talking about, so you won’t be missed.

We’re already getting more members agreeing with me, lmao.