Growing help for others (add your own knowledge for others to learn as well)

Seeing as the last thread got no where fast I figure let’s just come together as a community & make the learning easy for those who’d like to have access to reading it from others experiences & trials.

Ive personally done 24000sqft buildouts & grown in them as well. I know a few things here & there for all rounded growing but prefer soil & organic inputs.

Any questions drop them below & we can get the gromiscience working

23 Likes

I’m waiting to hear back on 7x kingbrite panels on Alibaba. Let’s see how they do vs the cmh.

Nice n clean room there cheeba

6 Likes

My homie runs a 1000w kingbrite & loves it, hits a 6ft space easy.

Thank you! When I’m commercial or in a Lab setting I take serious pride in my work. It took me & 1.5 other helpers ( I fired one 1/4 way through the build) a little over a month to set all the bottom rooms up. Considering I had to machine down almost every leg to size as they didn’t survey the rooms only the blueprint that wasn’t modified. :man_facepalming:t3::man_shrugging:t3: That’s chads for ya though hahaha.

I wanna do a led : lec comparison soon if I get my hands on one of the lec lights. I just prefer led as it’s easy to dial in the par as long as you can read a meter :joy: plus can’t beat the cool light

6 Likes

here is an explanation of the various types of hydroponic systems folks run (so nobody else gets their panties in a twist again)

https://www.simplyhydro.com/system/

and a decent DWC tutorial

18 Likes

*Insert joke here

Sorry had to add a funny

3 Likes

Let’s not take a left turn this time!
Edit: Beautiful room Cheeba

2 Likes

Hahahahahahaha

I would never

Lol but yes let’s keep this to the great science of growing as we all can use a little growing

4 Likes

I concur! I try to grow everyday, and I do. This place is like a foliar spray for the minds that want to grow…

8 Likes

I like the anology , but I prefer to force feed :wink: DAILY ( just kidding, even nutes need a break)

1 Like

@Cheebachiefextracts. future4200 is back
Thank you nice topic :pray:

7 Likes

We can’t let @Graywolf have all the come back in 2020 :call_me_hand:t3::facepunch:t3:

6 Likes

Valid question concerning foliar spraying. I ended up spraying my plants, and burning them like a dumbass. Is it best to spray with the lights off? wasI using Alaska More Bloom, which I obviously wont use for that again. I did receive my sample from @AgTonik the other day, and I’ll be using that from now on to try. Longwinded way of asking best time/how often to foliar spray? Spray in flower, or no? If so, again how often?

5 Likes

I suggest right before light out so they have overnight to absorb / dry out with no reflux from the light particles pretty well making a” beam “ of light directed onto the moisture spots acting as a magnifier.

Before lights out or nightfall. Or a hour before they’re on or suns up.

Big knowledge @AgTonik might have more

9 Likes

I don’t spray in my flower room at all, but the veg room I’ll turn off lights or pull the little girls out to the work room, spray, let dry and then back under the lights.

4 Likes

I’ve reached my max likes but I love all of y’all input!

9 Likes

Damn, burned through those extras too👍

2 Likes

Fack you pulled me into another :joy::joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile:

I clicky but it no sticky

3 Likes

Who’s got some IPM notes for the science? I’ll do a write up of what I would use (if I needed to I’m cleaner than a Chinese weld :shushing_face::smirk: no but really I’m spotless)

3 Likes

@Gregory has excellent write-ups on a (growing) number of critters

see: Search results for 'know your enemy' - Future4200

7 Likes