Growing help for others (add your own knowledge for others to learn as well)

Another great topic PREDATORS FOR YOUR GARDEN NOT YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD

6 Likes

If you know you know :wink::smirk::sweat_drops:

THE GOSPEL & thy PLANTSPEAKER

7 Likes

I’ve been talking with eventhorizon for 4+ years now. He runs the kingbrite. Damn alibaba better hurry up if they want me to buy 7 units. I flip in 2 weeks

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah, your funny with those memes!
Lol

Dont make me get qma over here. Damn meme king.

2 Likes

Shall we make a thread of interesting explicits & have a contest for best 1,2,&3 spot to be awarded another set of beans either I can donate or “stalks”:scissors: as it were?

7 Likes

I gotta learn to make memes

1 Like

*liked :heart: *

@Killa12345 work da wook Magic’s I need more likeys :face_with_monocle::joy:

4 Likes

no, you can’t see a damn thing that way :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

9 Likes

I kid I kid

But really NV is some helpful shit even growing

6 Likes

Why I have many green lamps. Then ones vision is fubard for about 30 mins before the eyes adjust back to normal.

5 Likes

liked

That’s the only other option is green lighting imo. Besides running by the moonlight :wolf: :crescent_moon:

6 Likes

Thanks. I have many years experience growing orchids, and just started growing weed about 6 months ago. Each plant that I harvest has gotten better than the last, so I’m trying to keep the momentum going.

6 Likes

liked lol damn limit

No worries, I’m glad to be able to bring more light to subjects we all should discuss not only on other platforms as a community, but on the greatest forum this universe has to offer (not a paid add or actor ) :eyes::joy::wink:

But really the science is on a rise no matter the Dea standing & bantering eachother out of spiteful reactions for next to nothing or the cause of wanting to throw shade is getting out of hand. The past few weeks I’ve tried to do my best reworking my own projects to free source them as for the SCIENCE

4 Likes

Also let’s open the discussion of essential oils & integrating them to your garden

Here’s a part of the discussion I started a while back with @blu_of_greentank #avocadotek

4 Likes

Here’s some insect info :bug:

1 Like

Awesome room man, looks really cool with LED’s ( something else rarely seen here in spain lolo )

One thing though, when ever i make a grow, I always make sure i can get around it and to the back. Incase i have to spray, change a bulb, do “something”.
Can you crawl under you table and get around the room ? Or is there a space around the table we cant see because of the camera angle ?

1 Like

I spray 10 /15 mins before the lights go off.

1 Like

How do you get an orchid to flower again? I have a silly little mini orchid I bought out in Colorado maybe 5 years ago now.

I was beautiful and had tons of flowers, it came out to the east coast with me, and it had a rough go on the trip, but it lived.

Now it’s just a tiny little thing with no flowers and I get bummed every time I see it.

It’s dumb, but I’ve grown quite attached to the thing and want to make it happy. Any tips?

2 Likes

Tables were rolling benches with 18-21” aisle ways when extended for walking, maybe a finger gap when set for the day after working tables/ defoliate etc.

Under had braces all along but can shimmy in between them if you don’t have a gut. I’ve crawled across more floors with out a creeper than I’d like to admit​:flushed::man_facepalming:t3: But all in all there were many things I would have done different nowadays. But I was just following their build specs, when proper advice ‘twas given, as always the chads didn’t wanna listen, they just wanted to burn a profit. Which it’s still burning, but they’re working it out finally.

We also prefabbed scaffold to glide over tables for resets etc & incase lights needing lowering/raising.

4 Likes