Falling Formulations Falling Film -Thanksgiving Sale- !Buy One Get One Free! [POTENTIAL SCAM]

Well I got two. But I jumped on this last sale pretty early. Already low prices for American made and supported and buy one get one free. That’s just crazy talk and I fully expected to be shut out. But happily I got the deal. Just looking at their not yet final web site I see a number of other things I’m going to put on my list. I like the look of the rolling filter cart and their desk top filter housing. Wish the filter cart would go on sale. I expect more interesting things as time goes by.

2 Likes

@Thetetraguy

If you paid attention to the details you would see we ordered a larger amount of stock than usual. Stock requires welding to produce units.

Hence the sale.

Sure if anybody wants to be overcharged, possibly never even receive a unit,receive ZERO accurate consultation or receive all incorrect parts, then by all means order from cena or any other Chinese manufacturer.

The simple fact is you are rude. Did not pay your invoice, then called days later demanding an item that you were never entitled to, attempted to mention two other falling film companies on our companies sale post, then saying you couldn’t even afford the unit you were mentioning from said company :man_facepalming: and not only that but called and received FREE consultation on how to “build”
Your own FFE.

So bring the slander somewhere else.

We supply Our products to respectful customers only.

We are not the %100 Politicly correct company that’s out there brown nosing for customers.

We are polite from the get go, but if you are unnecessarily rude your invoice will be cancelled, And any future orders blocked.

We make it clear we are a busy small hobby company with many other projects on our plate, and only offer these deals as a thanks to the good players of this industry.

Our product sells itself, and we stand behind it.
We are not hustlers, bait and switchers, or bullshitters and will Not entertain such.

To this day we have received zero negative feedback on the accurate description of our units or the quality of their build.

Even so, We wish you the best in your FFE build and hope your next year is even better than this year.

-FF TEAM-

Hey @EVFarm!

We are happy you chose FF for your equipment needs, and Cannot wait for you to be able to appreciate the value of our 160-180 GPH plate condensing package!

Definitely reach out to us around Christmas as we will be offering deals to the public, but also Specific deals for repeat customers!

Happy holidays and Happy extracting!!

-FF TEAM-

“Did not pay your invoice, then called days later demanding an item that you were never entitled to, attempted to mention two other falling film companies on our companies sale post, then saying you couldn’t even afford the unit you were mentioning from said company :man_facepalming: and not only that but called and received FREE consultation on how to “build”” - falling formulations
lol bs.
I called many times, and was never sent an invoice. I couldnt afford 27k, but i was able to afford your 15k unit that u had for bogo. I started calling as soon as i had the free funds for the 15k unit.

I did not call you about how to build this unit, you are mistaking me for someone else i guess. I simply looked at the open source thread on here and starting piecing it together from glacier tank and Quality Stainless Parts and it turns out to all be available off the shelf and in stock and cheaper than yours…

Many others asked multiple times for an invoice just like me and never recieved it. So how are we supposed to pay an invoice we never recieved? :man_facepalming:

See no response…

I asked three times for the invoice, once over the phone and twice in the dms. You responded in the dms without an invoice multiple times before u ghosted me. (Like u ghosted other people too)

Im not one to be very petty but i hate when companies lie to make themselves look better…
We understand your busy, but dont tell others that the people who missed out, missed out because they didnt pay an invoice (that was never sent…)

With all that sale money u should hire a sales rep, so u arent so overwhelmed and confused with people inquiring about your products

1 Like

Outside of the he said she said, We have extended you the massive discount of $10,000 off retail price for a singular unit , (profit margins for us at that point would be near nothing) And even offered to hold that discount in your name.

We will not be hiring a sales rep anytime soon as we feel extremely happy and thankful to be able to share the knowledge we have gained with each and every client received , ( even clients never making a purchase)

Regardless of any hard feelings you may hold we wish you the best here at FF, and hope your self built unit functions flawlessly.

One thing I would pay extra close attention to is calculating the exact usable surface area of your condenser and evaporator columns, And using a mathematical formula to adjust input BTU for your desired recovery rate. Just any old shell and tube will not be identical…

:v:Cheers and happy building!

2 Likes

You should bring this back over here. No need to muddy up a good thread with your bs.

@Juice311
@FallingFormulations

3 Likes

Hi sir can you tell me the pricing on the two u make as well ether the buy one get one price or discount ether way let me know
And leaf time ty

Has anyone else had an issue with buying from Falling Formulations? I put in an order before Thanks Giving and haven’t been able to get a solid answer on a ship date. I wired the money and was expecting delivery in 4 weeks as written in the sales contract. They did say it could be delayed up to 8 weeks, but it’s now been over 16 weeks and they won’t respond to emails or phone calls. I was told that they are having some issues with their welder, but haven’t got an update in months. Beware of this company.

6 Likes

Yikes! Thanks for the warning.

Well these are tough times. I think it will be awhile before anything ships. Hopefully communication lines can stay open.

This happened before the Corona Virus. I expect things are even more delayed now.

What is preventing shipping? Shipping is delayed a day or two but everything everywhere is shipping.

FedEx is closing 2 hours early. But it’s business as usual for me.

I’m sure @Thetetraguy is sure he did it himself rather hand over his money…:man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

They were having issues with their welder. I understand that there can be delays, but they have stopped communicating. It’s almost as if I have been ripped off. I am just seeing if there is anyone else that is experiencing the same issues.

2 Likes

Did you get your units?

1 Like

I have not got mine but I wasn’t in a rush to get them.

I will reach out to them.

@future i have also ordered a chiller from them back in november that i didnt receive. at first it was an excuse about a faulty compressor that they ordered.

i was understanding and did not really bug the dude. months later i told him that i wanted a refund to which he said that he will upgrade my shit to a bigger one with more cooling capacity for free, and throw some extra shit in there. i thought that it was a stand up gesture and i agreed.

more than a month goes by and he said that my chiller is in queue to ship and that these delays happen and then said that he is sorry that i am so salty about it taking too long.

after about a week maybe 2 weeks of saying that my unit is in queue to ship i came to the conclusion that this guy is just being a crook. i told him that he is a crook and that i am going to come up there to get my money to which he said that i threatened him and that he doesnt take any threats or whatever blah blah. basically saying that i have no right/grounds to be upset. he said that he is going to take off all my upgrades and send me the refund.

i have still not gotten a refund. i have a receipt sent to me by him via email for it being paid in full.

this is all from memory i have all the txt measages to prove it but thats basically the gist of it.

this guy is a crook. all i want is my money back and ive been dealing with his bullshit for about 5-6months now

4 Likes

And I know of another pair of units from the Thanksgiving sale that haven’t been received yet.

3 Likes

Two for one… If it sounds too good to be true…

8 Likes

We shoulda known with that fu King spammer that was running their mouth on all the FFE threads about these guys being the best shit since sliced bread.

Pretty sure their shop is only a few hours north of me…

4 Likes