Falling Formulations Falling Film -Thanksgiving Sale- !Buy One Get One Free! [POTENTIAL SCAM]

And using my magic admin powers it looks like quite a few more members have paid for units that haven’t been delivered, mean while @FallingFormulations is here bashing GLG affiliate members on their evaporator prices :man_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes

It smelled fishy when the China man came on here claiming these dudes had ripped his design. I would bet that Falling film had one unit made by buddy in China then just took it to a local welder and asked how much to replicate this?

3 Likes

Yes, it is unfortunate we have experienced the delays we have.

The simple facts are that we have been open since our initial problems around thanksgiving, and were hit again by the setbacks of corona.

It seems we were also targeted by a series of fraudulent chargebacks from customers that already received their order.

This set of three hits slowed our operations to a standstill.

This does not mean orders won’t ship. Or that clients won’t get what they paid for.

There is delays in custom USA made products from time to time, and this set of delays is something we could not have foreseen.

We do have a small number of customers that have not received their order yet, and as soon as our welder comes out of quarantine these orders will be pushed thru.

As a company we have reached out to nearly every client we have or have had and notified them about our current delays.

We do send Our apologies and also our thanks for working with us thru these trying times.

And assure we will be back to regular operations, as we hope, sooner than later.

FF Team

And as far as how you have approached your order

We were VERY clear and communicative with you until you started throwing threats around.

We were two days from shipping your chiller and refunding your amount in WHOLE when you started sending threats.

We don’t blast on public forums, but we have the texts saved.

You will receive your refund when operations commence.

Magic powers?

Quite a few?

We have a SMALL number of clients affected by this delay.

It is unfortunate, but, also not unheard of,for these Types of delays to happen, especially when the country is affected the way it is currently.

And yes we still stand by the statement that anybody charging 180k for a 30k piece of equipment (and in all reality probably half that, since the referenced unit is clearly made in China) is not somebody we would like to roll one up with, wether they are your payed “affiliate” or not.

Hate it or love it, it is what it is.

This is a pathetic response. You were talking about limited quantity IN STOCK in November and now it’s March, five months later and you’re making excuses that the custom pieces are effected by corona? No wonder you had so many charge backs.

7 Likes

? In stock?

We custom make every piece of equipment we sell.

We had the raw materials for these units in stock

Not the finished units.

And the chargebacks were by customers that ALREADY received their unit/s

u guys told me it was in queue to ship for 2 weeks. what else am i supposed to think? how long does it take to ship something??? sound like bullshit to me. and would to anyone else. the fact that you do not understand this is mind boggling. i dont give a shit about the chiller anymore i just want a refund.
you said that you were 2 days away from shipping and giving me a refund. its been more than a konth since then. where is the refund???

2 Likes

I would rather pay 180k and work for 5 months with my over priced equipment.

16 Likes

i just went through all the txt messages we had.

jan.20th you said the item was ready and in queue to ship.

between then and march 6th — i have been nothing but cordial, respectful, and understanding about all the excuses you were making about it not being shipped. i counted the days. 45 FUCKING DAYS.
to think i lasted this long without making some kind of “threat” makes me a fucking saint.

on the 15th of feb i even offered to go up there to pick up the damn thing myself.

your response in this thread was that you were ready to ship and give me a refund on day 47…which makes it march 8th.

it is now march 28th. WHERE IS MY REFUND?

3 Likes

Do you have ANY customers on here that has received a FFE from you? Since it’s only a SMALL amount that hasn’t received one.

Why don’t you just refund all there money back? It’s not hard to send money back that is unless you weren’t ever planning too… Banks are open. Wire transfers are open… Bitcoin is open…

If youre a manufacture and “custom” make everything than why is customs a problem?

Can you show us any documentation saying things are held up? You have any invoices from China? We’re asking for proof on any claims… if you can’t come up with one… where are you located? If you’re a legit business than somebody can pass through who is trusted and verify your claims…

On there website location is the police department. what a shit show…

4 Likes

1 pic from alibaba 1 pic from there site Looks like the same weld marks on the lower left by the wheel. Id almost eat my shirt if they actually made these

7 Likes

Found there “chiller”

There domain information is private.

There privacy terms are copy n pasted and says they will give up data to the law but contradicted itself later on. I never seen anything so fishy in my life. I’m not a lawyer but i think you could be forfeiting your payment if you complain publicly.

If anybody questions an image use Yandex
He copied and pasted multiple images into one. used L x W different picture parameters so the easy google wouldn’t catch it.

Swimming pool heater by alto

IMO he is a scammer. Also fair warning traditional markets he may exposure your information if you make to much noise. Tread carefully…

5 Likes

I’m telling you these guys had China make one and copied it just like the chinaman claimed. If not I bet Corona has them way behind since Chinas work force has been quarentines jailed or is no longer with us.

2 Likes

Ya probably took pre orders and hoped to be able to deliver before chineese new yr or push til after and now the virus stuck it in the back side

2 Likes

This guy is the @Cheebachiefextracts of fabrication companies.

6 Likes

Damn, that’s probably what happened right there. @Hansel :rofl::rofl::rofl: dirty

2 Likes

@FallingFormulations you guys make NO SENSE, we have the RAW materials (made in USA) yet shipping/customs is delaying you guys? hows that work lmao if its supposedly made in USA and you supposedly HAVE MATERIAL IN STOCK, one welder? damn. id take a company that has multiple welders and pay 3x… at least you wont deal with 100s of excuses. i really hope you guys go under, truth hurts.

5 Likes

Dude they are not USA made. I believe cemainstrument makes it and the chillers are Chinese albeit with nice parts.

I can get the same stainless setup for 8-10k. Sorry you guys are getting screwed.

I was going to buy a unit from them but I had fear of paying for everything up front to a new company.

EDIT: how is this shit not green taxed if you can run a BOGO campaign?

4 Likes

I think the BOGO campaign was just trying to pick up a cash infusion quickly. As I recall they started around 15k for the units and then they realized they were leaving :moneybag: on that table.

1 Like