Falling Formulations Falling Film -Thanksgiving Sale- !Buy One Get One Free! [POTENTIAL SCAM]

There is no way there welded by an ex boeing welder, i was a high pressure pipe welder when i was 18 and i know what i was making i cant even imagine what a ex boeing welder with ALL his certifications would charge.

He didnt say shipping customs he said:
There is delays in custom USA made products from time to time,

Either way these guys couldnt get anyone else to claim being a happy customer on here besides their two shill accounts

2 Likes

Doesn’t Boeing use inertia friction welding?

Im sure they use all kinds of different stuff depending on the job, but im sure they make really good money really good.

It’s union

FallingFormulations- Reached out to nearly every client? Why not every client? Can you understand why some clients are upset that you have ghosted them because you’re unable able to answer difficult questions? If you can’t deliver then you should expect someone to call periodically especially when 16 weeks have gone by and the contract says 8 weeks. All I expect is an explanation and real expectation on when you can deliver. I held up to my end of the bargain and wired over $25k.

You think that your company is having issues? Think about what your delays are doing to my company. Think about the frustration we are going through. Takes blowing you up on a public forum to respond. This is unacceptable

6 Likes

we use an ex -NASA welder, down side 4/6 months heads up

2 Likes

Wow man. That’s a tough nut to swallow. Hope you get your refund, I wouldn’t trust anything you get from this type of person.

is anyone actually surprised by this?

3 Likes

Nope. The cheerleader was enough for me to dismiss these guys as a potential scam

So how is your unit coming along? Just read through this whole thing because I got bored and man I tell ya this was a roller coaster of emotions. Only thing I really want to know now(other than that first question) is will everyone get there money back… I really hope so.

FF Fam you dirty AF.

2 Likes

You guys are all welcome to slide me 150k for my ffe and I’ll even throw in a whole 30 days of hard labor getting the system online

But that wont happen cuz all u Chad’s brads and dads need a peer review and a video of it working first :thinking: damn it…

4 Likes

Great! Couldnt be happier, well i could if it went faster but u know what i mean :wink:
Heres an update in the other thread

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I dont need shit to get down, you must be referring to the state. If anyone wants to run a legit biz then you need to comply with state regs. So at what dollar amount to you go from state property to a Chad?

2 Likes

I mean honestly if you want 150 from anyone id probably film it working so you dont get someone from the opposite side of the country who might have bought it but since theres no proof there not gonna waste the flight cost

I wasnt calling you a Chad unless the shoe fits lol but what I was expressing is that I have this epic equipment I have designed and manufactured. I assumed it would be so epic, that gathering a down payment to get things in motion would be easy. I have talked with every engineering company that does peer review on Cannabis equipment. I have an extensive background in processing the Cannabis plant. I have operated falling films and rotary evaporator for hundreds of hours with almost every common solvent. I would love the opportunity to provide someone with a versatile, high volume solvent recovery system with a built in reactor and included hands on consultation.

I’d like to extend my offer to include peer review to be performed on site during install.

2 Likes

If you can get it certified there is :moneybag: to be made in the cannabis industry supplying equiptment. I only dress up as a Chad when I leave the house. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Lost a bro just 2 weeks ago to the game. :pensive:

1 Like

I am one of the SMALL numbers - I have not received an update or any response to requests for weeks. The responses to legitimate questions are alarming. People might not speak as respectfully as you’d want - but you have our money and we can’t get information. It is not trivial in any way.

2 Likes

I can’t get a reply from them on here, email, or calls. No updates for two months. No units. Ordered end of Nov.