Exotic Strains

Pulled em all last night they’ll be curing all week :wink: left 3 plants standing to build more surface area on the nugs other than that I’ll pluck the rest of the seeds tonight too :call_me_hand:t3: But it’s Christmas early :smirk:

2 Likes

I’m running Jelly Pie = Grape Pie X Stardawg and yields are excellent and buds are big. One of my favorite strains. Love the smell and taste. High is heavy which I like since I am hyper. I smoke from the time I awake until I go to sleep like a baby so I have a high tolerance. Cant wait to run some fresh frozen for the terps. I know 2 others running Greenpoint Seeds and getting great results too.

3 Likes

That’s what I call him (heisenbeans-heisenbish) FN scammer.

If you’ve seen my posts on some grow forums, that’s his screen name I coined for him. Many many many ppl also feel this way twords him.

4 Likes

Many including myself think he is a complete shitbag. However, that doesn’t negate the fact I personally believe GPS has its place in the market. Cheap decent genetics spread to the masses for beginner growers. Put a $30 pk of (insert gps strain here) up against a few hundred dollar pk of berners candy rain.

1 Like

$500 London Pound cake hermaphrodite genetics. LOL.

What would you expect from a dude named Gilbert flashing gang symbols while talking about his daughter?

2 Likes

I have 3 breeders who’s strains FN hermies while still in VEG!!!

I did get roasted for mentioning this on joke-it-up years back.

I mean, how the F does a strain hermie (show Balls) while in veg?
Shit genetics!

8 Likes

I dont support jackasses, shit heads, or dirtbags.

Especially when you (he) went along with the thcfarmer scam years back.

3 Likes

Lol west side for life foo

2 Likes

@AgTonik

Thabks for the beans. Put them in a shot glass w/water last night.

5 Likes

There will be more GG4 M/F BX2 for everyone. I just wanted to let a few packs out to good folks because I am seeing some good consistency from these.

15 Likes

I want

5 Likes

Mine are in too! Just got the Durban beans.
Thank you

4 Likes

That’s a great strain

4 Likes

Sounds interesting, only ever did the glue once and it was just the cut floating around here so no idea if original or not.

5 Likes

Oh look a giveaway :eyes:

4 Likes

Yes please!!?

2 Likes

ANOTHA ONE!

1 Like

Does anyone have the real love potion? I was in colombia last winter and would be nice to have a part of it in my grow.

3 Likes

Ive been looking, are you referring to the one from reeferman back in the early 2000s.

Yes g13x santa marta colombian gold.

Me and the wife are supposed to be going to Santa marta this winter actually.