Exotic Strains

Love that strain, pheno hunted a killer cut the first yr he released them and wish i still had it. Ive looked high and low for it and still am and havent found anyone with the cut or anyone selling seeds. I tried to email reeferman but no reply then heard its not the same pwrson running it so i dont know. Did hear the lemon amnesia from barney’s is (it) as they were partners or something but no idea if there the same.

I’ve seen the same thing, maybe I’ll have to order a pack and give them a try.

1 Like

If possible, I’d love to run a pack sometime.

1 Like

Someone watched “growing Belushi”.

Fake ass show, 100% but I still watch it. Entertainment

2 Likes

Even tk x stardawg?

1 Like

That show is kinda funny, even knowing its fake. Burning up the capt jack is the only episode ive seen.

2 Likes

Love that show and already expected it to be scripted like all reality shows.
I only watched because of Belushi. I like Chris too.

3 Likes

I have greenpoint stardawg crosses to trade. I have masterkush, golden goat, and a couple more gp stardawg crosses. They have been refrigerated an i presume theyll pop 80 -100percent. As far as exotic? no. The mostt unusual I tried was a cannarado with the most unique terps Ive smelt- it was horrible smelling but extremely strong.

1 Like

you inspired me to pop old reeferman harmony

2 Likes

pop is yet to be seen because they are old. hopefully female.

I only watched because of Belushi also. I will say that I have been following him, and his farm on FB for over a year, and he really is being a great spokes person for the positive qualities of mj. He’s converting some of those from the Marijuana Madness generation that have despised weed because of the propaganda that they were raised on. It’s a another plus to the hope of eventual legalization, that’s all.

1 Like

@AgTonik definitely not any herms in my LPC the pheno is straight fire and dumps no complaints on my end . I have some pretty exclusive cuts that aren’t pimped out. I love the london poundcake about to roll a fatty right now in honor of it lol

4 Likes

Oh I would I kill for a cut of lpc, I have some lpc terps from mass terpenes and they are by far my favorite, they have a new key lime pie that’s great.

Need dat lpc!!

I got a hookup i can the the slymer/chernobyl cut. I seen @FicklePickle had it. Anyone else run this? If so how was the yield/potency?

1 Like

Yield was okay. Potency was okay. Both were nothing to write home about, but the terps were off the chart. It extracted well, and I’d grow it again in my personal garden or for (fresh frozen extraction) production.

3 Likes

That was the one that taste like artifical limes, right? I had it for a minute. It was alright, but nothing special for yields.

Yeah. Nuclear, slightly gassy limes was what I thought of it. It had a really clean high, too. Definitely wasn’t a couch-lock experience.

3 Likes

Do not order from seedsman seeds. My order never came, I went back and forth with their customer service, and finally they tell me tough luck, too bad. Except the same tough luck seems to have happened to a lot of their customers at the same time. They shut down sales temporarily and their ceo posted a message asking angry customers to please stop telling his customer service reps to go kill themselves. But now they are back taking people’s money again, and claim to be working hard to resolve past issues…like they did with me.

6 Likes

I tend to use Michigan seed vendors to shop locally, but their awesome customer service is known industry wide. Seed Cellar and Great Lakes Genetics have never done me wrong.

5 Likes