FlashBang-Bx (A5HAZEBX x FlashPoint#40) x MacV2 (Seed contest) scavenger hunt giveaway

Alright y’all time for another giveaway, now remember ONLY FIVE WINNERS!!!

Rules are as follows: :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1. Must find & take picture of an $2 bill, in your hand or next to one of them. :yen:

2. Must use a future4200 related merchandise in a photo( can be from badges”patches” or articles of clothing & anything in between. Has to be linked to directly future42k or future himself. (Skybluecollective). :necktie:

3. A photo of a furR baby not a FURRY BABY. but to each their own. :cat2: :dog2:

4. I would like to see how safe some of y’all really are, how many ppe items do you have in home, take a photo of each item in one picture.(don’t go overboard.) :eyeglasses: :mask:

5. Must take photo of something that you have personally grown & used as a medicine or to escape reality so to speak. :maple_leaf: :mushroom:

6. Must find the elusive 10mm socket/ wrench & capture a photo in the wild. :eyes::joy:

7. Show off your skills, show picture of oil/ concentrate you’ve made. :fire: :fuelpump: :evergreen_tree:

8. Give an explanation as to why you enjoy future42k & write it down to take a photo of it. :sweat_smile::wink::pray:t3::facepunch:t3:

9. If you get all of this in the same photo you will receive a special gift as well! :smirk::smirk::wink::call_me_hand:t3:

Happy hunting folks, & remember to keep er movin’ & tell your folks I says hi! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

First 5 win! I’ll keep up on here as much as I can this morning but if I miss something please make it be known! If we exceed 5 I may do a stipulation if I do not catch it. But please abide the rules.

5 Likes

Y’all gonna put in work for this one :smiling_imp::wink:

4 Likes

Damn it, I thought I’d be able to pull this off, but it looks like my kid found the two dollar bill that was in the lab change jar🤷‍♂️

4 Likes

2dollar bill and F42k gear got me lol

4 Likes

Does a hoodie with a glg logo count?

1 Like

how the fk do i find a $2 bill ??? this is unfair lolol
does a 2 euro coin count ? Also, can i fabricate F4200 merch ? I didnt even know it existed !
I think im out of this one lol

6 Likes

So you’re telling me there was a reason I put this in my wallet all those years ago…

4 Likes

Yo I gotta couple extra

4 Likes

Does this cut it for PPE?

4 Likes

I don’t have the future gear but I do have a federal reserve brick of $2 bills lol. In for the pictures

4 Likes

Might have made this one a bit too tough @Cheebachiefextracts. Even I can’t come up with it all, and I have way too much stuff around the house. I do have that $2 bill, though. Haha

6 Likes

Na, if the GLG sweatshirt counts, and there aren’t 5 before I get home, I got this!

5 Likes

I can do it all apart from the GLG stuff and $$$.

4 Likes

I’m out. No glg swag here.

Does writing future4200 on a tshirt count? Or I “heart” future?

10 Likes

What do you expect flower time on these fuckers to be

2 Likes

Anything f4200 or glg related merch or clothkng

2 Likes

Shit I did t think about that, I’ll do a internationals contest too

1 Like

It’s gonna be a contest to get them that’s forsure! :wink::smiling_imp: I thought of things I can find in my home currently lol

3 Likes

Hey man i’m only joking it really doesn’t bother me, even if i won i would give the prize away because i won last time.
So its good i cant enter to allow someone else to win !
:+1: :heart:

3 Likes

7-11 weeks on the, easy, I just hope the v2 doesn’t slow veg down, the hh x is very vigorous & has amazing structure, which I’m also hoping I fixed a little more on the Mac’n’Fritter line too

1 Like