FlashBang-Bx (A5HAZEBX x FlashPoint#40) x MacV2 (Seed contest) scavenger hunt giveaway

I like to be fair so everyone can enjoy :call_me_hand:t3::wink:

3 Likes

My $2 bill is in my wallet in my car along with my sockets/ wrench set :man_facepalming:t3:
But we have the orange kitty’s brother dean, 2 forms of PPE(isopropyl & 2nd amendment), a handwritten note, seeds I made to make more meds for better meds, f42k patch, my lab coat is in the car as well.

The harvest. 1 plant

Scissor hash (oil/ concentrate ) from harvest yesterday

I’ll reupdate when my wife gets home with my tools & wallet :joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

12 Likes

DING @ALLDaat has the first spot

Edit A FUGGGGGIN PLUS MAN

5 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray: this was a lot of fun thank you

3 Likes

Not a problem drop me a dm & well get you taken care of once the contest is closed :facepunch:t3::pray:t3: Thank you for being first :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

If there’s a point deduction for still having a true Terpenes/GLG sweatshirt so be it lol

12 Likes

The hoodie is my ppe it keeps me from freezing. I know I fucked this up but it was fun lol

5 Likes

Lol DING @Dr.stanky got spot 2

Also only judgements not deductions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: nahhh haha Congrats #2

3 Likes

Other than for nose beers & good luck Yasssss

2 Likes

As long as it helps brighten your day that’s all that matters :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Happy Saturday you animals!

7 Likes

Damn it, I’m trying to shrink the pic to see who the other stoner is…

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I have this … as the best attempt I could lol.

Cant do USD so i put GBP and Euro …

I ware F4200 and GLG on my face … I don’t need merch … :rofl:

8 Likes

MACintosh Fritter lol

3 Likes

See I thought about that too, but then Apple might get pissy :joy:

2 Likes

Ima hook it up for you from the other thread for this one too :metal:t3::metal:t3:

3 Likes

Not a chance they would pursue that one especially with the capitalization on MAC. It would have to be a tech related item or use their logo

2 Likes

I hear ya, I just feel I wouldn’t want something;Ike that corporation to have any sort of reach if possible. I mean look at gg lol

1 Like