FlashBang-Bx (A5HAZEBX x FlashPoint#40) x MacV2 (Seed contest) scavenger hunt giveaway

Yeah but that wasn’t a thing before they trademarked it. No one used those two words together. Macintosh has always been an apple so apple related things can still get to be macintosh… Just not computers. If that were true then you wouldn’t see Macintosh apples at the grocery store. I think you’re overthinking it. Big Mac on the other hand… that might not fly.

3 Likes

Nah not overthinking just thinking ahead instead of having to back out of a hole that should have never been made.

I see where you’re coming from on that as[etc of naming apples to apples etc. but a food is t the same as using a trade marked name. Apple has a Macintosh line for computers yes which I would see as them not coming after me as it w0uldnt be tech I’m doing etc, but the name reaching is what I’m getting at. Gorilla glue itself went after gg strains for a name, I don’t want that history to repeat with me. I had dumb luck getting these made tbh & I don’t wanna jinx that.

Besides I pride Mac’n’Fritter lol

1 Like

Still a few spots open!

Screenshot_20200920-001304_Samsung Internet
Will this count?

4 Likes

Mmmmmm I think that would be a bad luck bill

But if legal 2$ tender then yes

1 Like

There is a gentleman’s club in Dallas that hands the $2bill out as change… The bitches get 2x the tips. I was pretty quick to recognize the scam. My wife wife was quicker recognizing the $2 dollar bills. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Well… This is the best that I could do given the current attitude of Bubba, my cat. Needless to say, I’ve got the PPE covered. When the shit hits the fan ain’t no one taking MY street! If you need shelter, I’ll make sure the clips are filled; you’re all invited… (Codeword: Green Corvette).

Second picture was Bubba’s reaction to having his temperature taken rectally for the first time. I totally felt a sense of having had let him down, but she was quick with that thing! In, and out… Forever, his life had been changed.

6 Likes

Careful

Now your adding “legal”

That’s great :joy:

1 Like

It’s kore to just show it wasn’t pulled from google that you actually searched for it in home or irl

1 Like

Don’t forget the rest of the items! :wink::smirk:

1 Like

That’s the best I could do. I just really wanted to flex a little freedom! Murica, Fuck yeah!

3 Likes

Don’t forget we have a few spots open here!

Still have 2 spots here don’t waste them! I’ll be shipping tonight

Alright so 2 spots here let’s fill them so they can go out with the other orders!

2 Likes

Still hunting for a two dollar bill

3 Likes

Tbh all the packs here will be receiving a 2$ bill as well :call_me_hand:t3: I keep forgetting to take a picture of mine lol, this ones been in my wallet for 7 years now

3 Likes

Since my grandmother died I haven’t seen, or had a 2 dollar bill.

1 Like

Banks always have them, just gotta ask for them, I once got $300 worth in $2

1 Like

@Capttripppp I’ll be sending one in your pack too :wink:

1 Like