For my international scavenger hunt (giveaway)

All fair in love & war but all must be equal for the playing field.

So as I feel it should be.

First 5. Spots filled get a pack of Mac’n’Fritter or Bay11 x Macv2 (winners choice)

Here goes the rules for this one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::metal:t3::facepunch:t3::smiling_imp:

1. Must take photo of fury baby( animal not child) modeling ppe :cat2: :dog2::camera_flash:

2. Need to show off a marijuana or hemp industry related article of clothing. :tshirt: :jeans: :billed_cap:

3. Describe on a piece of wide rule paper how much you’ve learned since joining the forum. :keyboard::printer::test_tube::dna:

4. Take a picture of a item you have personally made from scratch( can be from photo album)

5. Show off your goods! :evergreen_tree: :maple_leaf: :mushroom:

6. Show atleast 3 PPE items of varying degree(not same items).

Happy hunting & good luck to all!

11 Likes

@Izambard_K_Brunel

@Hansel

@Akoyeh

@Demontrich

8 Likes

I’ll up the count to 5 winners here too fugggggggit

RUNNNNNNNN

4 Likes

I like beans.

I also deserve the all in one shot bonus, as getting one of my cats to sit there modeling a @cyclopath original mask should be worth a bit more. Haha

17 Likes

DING @Akoyeh has spot #1 on this thread, thank you & A FUGGGGGGGIN PLUS MAN you said it right, never enough :facepunch:t3::wink::pray:t3:

Also the all in 1 :smirk:

7 Likes

Thank you! Giveaways are always fun. Scavenger hunts should be used more frequently, imo. I was ready on the other one, too, but unless someone gifts me a membership and some swag, I have no GLG anything. Got that $ though. (Just not in my bank account) Haha.

7 Likes

Tbh @ALLDaat was very innovative on how he presented the merch for glg f42k related item, that I’m it’s own shows outside the box thinking & won me over :facepunch:t3: Even if it was onscreen like so, it was still in the picture :call_me_hand:t3:

But I do agree giveaways keep moral up & make everyone a lottttttt happier! :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

7 Likes

got it all in one too I think

list says , community, spoons, shovels and love

3 forms.ppe…eye protectant, face mask…and pew pew pew

12 Likes

Missing #4 link it in the comments & you got #2 here :metal:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

Look at da goooooood boy he/she handsome / gorgeous

7 Likes

the jar of extract laying on there doesnt count?

tip gun barrel…I made the live resin myself

its boy!

5 Likes

Fair enough, I’ll take that :facepunch:t3::metal:t3:

I never assume anything with genders anymore people gent bent to often lol but honestly great looking pupper! Jack russel no?

6 Likes

hes a mutt. looks like Jack I was told chihuahua and beagle mix lol. hes got much bigger neck and head than a jack

even knows how to put himself under the covers

4 Likes

That’s freaking awesome! My moms Jack russel does that lol

5 Likes

much better than when he was pup…hed stare at u and bark till u covered him up…

he figured out really quick older he got he sticks his head under flips it up and does a twist up in it…its great

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I, glad I’m not the only person getting yelled at by furry things to give them blankets :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

is this for international ppl only whoops or ppl in the states too

3 Likes

All three cats and the dog yell at us. I’ve been planning to record it and auto tune them

5 Likes

No for those who don’t have everything on the on their requirements as well youre still golden :wink::metal:t3:

4 Likes

That would be epic :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Just woke up, gimmie 5 …

My cats were feral. One lives in the house and sometimes allows you to touch it, the other lives outside and will not allow you to touch it .
Trying to get a mask on either of them is hard work, this is as good as its gonna get …

The rest to follow
I fkn did it !!!

6 Likes