For my international scavenger hunt (giveaway)

I like your ppe lol. Smudge stick, mask, and a S&W.

3 Likes

I’ll be up all morning lol, gotta give my brother in law a ride at 5:30 pst

2 Likes

The rest are easy… that was the problem.

2 Likes

Trust me my cats are ridiculous as well :joy:

3 Likes

You may as well have said " Black_Beard, i will give you a pack of seeds if you can get a mask on your cat " lol

3 Likes

If it were a gas mask I’d agree, I’m not saying I have tried, but the last @FicklePickle contest I tried to & he didn’t want any part of the military issue mask :joy:

I thought he would have been adorable lol

3 Likes

I see vids on youtube of cat owners in china putting “onseys” and socks … fkn socks on they’re cats…

one-see , -onesy , dont know how you spell it and im not going to google it, i dont want to know.

3 Likes

I’ll admit I put dog booties on them once

If you need 10-15 minutes of gut busting non-stop laughing, that will do it, or tape :joy:

4 Likes

If i had them from kittens yes, then it might be possible but I assume they are maybe 3/5 years old when they decided to live here. Its taken 18 months for the one to live inside. Maybe in another few years, a few winters inside when we are all in close proximity she might calm down enough for some amusement lolo

2 Likes

My wife’s female tabby is pretty feral even though she’s never been outside lol, I think it’s just the temperament

2 Likes

Dont forget the rest of your items too🤘🏼

1 Like

They are on the way, worry not.
I’m thinking what i have made from scratch…

3 Likes

Lol I still gotta snap a picture of my 2$ for the other one I’ve just been lazy lol, but after all I’m just adding it to show it can be done lol

3 Likes

I think its all there … lol

7 Likes

DING DING :smirk::call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3::facepunch:t3: Spot 3 my good sire @Izambard_K_Brunel

3 Likes

9 Likes

Shit, now I gotta try to dress little stanky in ppe!

4 Likes

DINGGGGGGGG SPOT 4 :pray:t3::metal:t3::facepunch:t3: Great model!

5 Likes

Cmonnnnnnn lill stank :smirk::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Ok, please may i have Mac’n’Fritter ! :+1:

2 Likes