Exotic Strains

Mine are in too! Just got the Durban beans.
Thank you

4 Likes

That’s a great strain

4 Likes

Sounds interesting, only ever did the glue once and it was just the cut floating around here so no idea if original or not.

5 Likes

Oh look a giveaway :eyes:

4 Likes

Yes please!!?

2 Likes

ANOTHA ONE!

1 Like

Does anyone have the real love potion? I was in colombia last winter and would be nice to have a part of it in my grow.

3 Likes

Ive been looking, are you referring to the one from reeferman back in the early 2000s.

Yes g13x santa marta colombian gold.

Me and the wife are supposed to be going to Santa marta this winter actually.

Love that strain, pheno hunted a killer cut the first yr he released them and wish i still had it. Ive looked high and low for it and still am and havent found anyone with the cut or anyone selling seeds. I tried to email reeferman but no reply then heard its not the same pwrson running it so i dont know. Did hear the lemon amnesia from barney’s is (it) as they were partners or something but no idea if there the same.

I’ve seen the same thing, maybe I’ll have to order a pack and give them a try.

1 Like

If possible, I’d love to run a pack sometime.

1 Like

Someone watched “growing Belushi”.

Fake ass show, 100% but I still watch it. Entertainment

2 Likes

Even tk x stardawg?

1 Like

That show is kinda funny, even knowing its fake. Burning up the capt jack is the only episode ive seen.

2 Likes

Love that show and already expected it to be scripted like all reality shows.
I only watched because of Belushi. I like Chris too.

3 Likes

I have greenpoint stardawg crosses to trade. I have masterkush, golden goat, and a couple more gp stardawg crosses. They have been refrigerated an i presume theyll pop 80 -100percent. As far as exotic? no. The mostt unusual I tried was a cannarado with the most unique terps Ive smelt- it was horrible smelling but extremely strong.

1 Like

you inspired me to pop old reeferman harmony

2 Likes

pop is yet to be seen because they are old. hopefully female.

I only watched because of Belushi also. I will say that I have been following him, and his farm on FB for over a year, and he really is being a great spokes person for the positive qualities of mj. He’s converting some of those from the Marijuana Madness generation that have despised weed because of the propaganda that they were raised on. It’s a another plus to the hope of eventual legalization, that’s all.

1 Like