Edibles not working on some people

That’s a great idea but I don’t think it’ll help figure out why it’s not working so much as it just tells me which cannabinoids I would be most receptive to? Am I getting that right? Seems orally I am not receptive to any so not sure if that’ll help.

If I let some distillate (like 150mg) sit under my tongue for like 20 minutes I get a little buzz (and sticky teeth) but that’s sublingual and direct thc. I also vape this distillate all day every day and it definitely is high quality THC.

Try boofing it. This way you bypass the liver and go direct to the bloodstream.

19 Likes

In my teens and early twenties, edibles only mildly worked, and in my thirties, if they worked it was a large ammount and I didn’t get super ‘high’ it was more like just nap time. Now a days I dont even bother. I reckon I blew out my liver at that same time, :confused:

Now I’m wondering if genetic tendencies to the bottle would have anything to do w inability to eat weed successfully, liver function, etc

Edit. Sorry liver, didn’t mean to dry snitch on you buddy

10 Likes

If you go the boffing route you can make your own suppositories using cocoa butter and distillate. You can find suppositorie molds on amazon.

6 Likes

Actually was writing this but forgot about it lmao. If boofing doesn’t work idk what will. That being said is boofing distillate safe?

1 Like

Distillate is just thc. No difference than any other thc infused product. Although distillate is way more potent. Dose according. Dont boof 1g disty.

3 Likes

Yeah, i did 100mg ones.

Yea it doesn’t even make me tired. It’s like my stomach just destroys the THC.

Yea I want to be able to experience this edible high everyone is always raving about… I have tutorials with hundreds of thousands of views on youtube about edibles that I can’t even experience.

Try this

Eat a good ole greasy burger or the like. NO sweets, pop, cake, etc! Wait 1hr before dosing below.

Take 1g disty (say 95%), add 10ml of mct oil. Mix, mix, and mix some more. Take 1x 1ml dose (should be 95mg dose). Wait 1.5hrs and report back.

2 Likes

I’ve done exactly that, but with 30ml of mct oil, passing the mct oil wasn’t fun. I took the entire 30ml and 1000mg of thc distillate.

No luck. Ate a bunch of mcdonalds first too.

1 Like

30ml mct to 1g (95%) is only 30%ish dose per 1ml.

I did the entire 1000mg solution at once.

1 Like

I’ll make a batch of brownies and send them to ya. I have a bit of etoh crude left. But by now it’s mostly cbn as its 8month old crude. See if mine make a difference.

Trust me I’m experienced and make youtube tutorials on weed and edibles. I’ve tried everything possible.

1 Like

If you’re in Canada sure. My address is here

Sorry, no Canada shipping. They always ask for ID.

1 Like

Yea I wouldn’t expect you to ship across the border.

1 Like

If your ever near Detroit…

2 Likes

Haha hopefully. Let’s hope this pandemic might end soon. But even the legal store edibles and nano emulsion thc drinks don’t work, nor do any blackmarket or homemade ones. Really sucks, I hear stories of people getting way too high from edibles and I would love that, I’ve never been too high ever in my 10+ years of smoking. Sure I get paranoid sometimes with the anxiety but I know enough to know that I’m safe and healthy and can just enjoy the feelings of the paranoia and anxiety with awareness of what’s causing them.
It can be enjoyable the same way as watching a scary movie. Just like with the movie you know your safe. I would love that overpowering trip.

2 Likes