Distillate/edibles

Their will be even more regulations if federally legal…

Still thumping.

5 Likes

I’m impressed with the 98% thc…

2 Likes

Yes sir have the lab sheets and everything.
Came from https://procanlabs.com/ if you want to check them out.

I’ve been on here since month 2. I havent seen any distillate test over 96%. Must have that unicorn disty.

And I make it as well. My best is 93% 1st pass

3 Likes

Idk man I didn’t make it I don’t work in the lab lol…I just have the sheet and the what the lab guys said.

distillate. (distillant - Wiktionary)

please infuse rather than “spraying” your distillate.

maybe start at: Gummy recipe and SOP inside

see the edibles section: Edibles - Future4200

2 Likes

Yea my bad bro my iPhone auto corrected Distillate to distillant lol And yes the Wikipedia link was very helpful :joy::joy::joy: thx for your help…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

given it’s a word only the French would use…you might want to ponder exactly whom your phone thinks it’s dealing with. :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ve had many discussion with my phone about that but he doesn’t seem to listen to me :tired_face::tired_face:. I think he identifies as French even though he was made in China. Lol

Also to comment on your spraying vs infusing.
yes yes I know making gummies from scratch is the way to go, but I have a hook up at the local candy factory where I can get 25 pounds of sour patches for 10$ so I want to infuse those.

1 Like

Short answer is sure… You can dissolve it in mct

This is not the best way to introduce cannabinoids to your candies. If you search around a bit you will see several reasons why infusing is a better way to go

I wouldn’t cut your distillate with anything. But I do like how you put “state law” in quotes …

You can probably re-melt the sour patch kids and then homogenize your distillate in there.

Do not spray distillate on your candies, you want get consistent results.

Hmm never though of that.”but to be honest with you I want to keep them looking like sour patch kids” “for reasons” lol…but all the videos I’ve seen and everything I read people were like just dropping the oil onto the candy letting it absorb into the auger and candy, letting it dry flipping the candy and repeating that process.
But they where using the oil you infuse out of say a levo 2 machine…not disy.

I bet @darkcitymolds can make yah some sour patch like molds

It’s worth it to do it right if you search around through the threads already posted here and maybe some more of your own queries.

There are about 100 reasons why proper infusing is the way to go

4 Likes

When you mean “spraying” are you referring to dropping oil/disy onto a candy?

Thanks for your help I will do that… also thanks for not being a jerk off like the rest of the people on here. Appreciate the help and time.

Any way you can think of to apply your distillate to the candies will not be as good as infusing them IMO

Doesn’t matter if you drop, drip, or spit the disty on em, do some searching and you will see why.

1 Like

This is a repeat question that comes up here hence the slight hostility you feel. Searching a good bit before you post a topic may mitigate some of the trouble :ok_hand:

Gotcha gotcha. I did look around but with mix results, that’s why I posted the topic to just get a clear cut…or try to get a clear cut answers…but thanks again @ky_cbd

Dejavu anyone? I want the blue pill damn-it!

1 Like