Distillate/edibles

Uhhhhh…

:joy::joy::joy: lol

I think I can get a license to sell gummies for about 5 million dollars. and a bj to the governor. Cresco labs bought theirs.

Yea that’s true, that’s how it was here for my cousin. He has a shop. And a license. It was basically the highest bidder got the license.

all the big names are open in illinois. They wanted to let little guys in they claimed but overregulated things.

Yea for sure my cousin has like 5 partners. And I’m pretty sure they have to give bjs to Uncle Sam for life.

id give my country their share if I can make a legal profit. When it becomes legal federally ill open a store without as many regs.

Yea and I kinda feel like if I can give Uncle Sam 8 years of my life get shot twice in Afghanistan…I should be able to get a freaking license to sell but nope…so :fu:t3::fu:t3: Them lol

I mean don’t get me wrong I’m legit at my farms in Cali…but I spend half my time in Chicago. And when with them knowing my business in Cali it was a headache to try to get a license here.

does pritzger call himself uncle sam now?

Their will be even more regulations if federally legal…

Still thumping.

5 Likes

I’m impressed with the 98% thc…

2 Likes

Yes sir have the lab sheets and everything.
Came from https://procanlabs.com/ if you want to check them out.

I’ve been on here since month 2. I havent seen any distillate test over 96%. Must have that unicorn disty.

And I make it as well. My best is 93% 1st pass

3 Likes

Idk man I didn’t make it I don’t work in the lab lol…I just have the sheet and the what the lab guys said.

distillate. (distillant - Wiktionary)

please infuse rather than “spraying” your distillate.

maybe start at: Gummy recipe and SOP inside

see the edibles section: Edibles - Future4200

2 Likes

Yea my bad bro my iPhone auto corrected Distillate to distillant lol And yes the Wikipedia link was very helpful :joy::joy::joy: thx for your help…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

given it’s a word only the French would use…you might want to ponder exactly whom your phone thinks it’s dealing with. :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ve had many discussion with my phone about that but he doesn’t seem to listen to me :tired_face::tired_face:. I think he identifies as French even though he was made in China. Lol

Also to comment on your spraying vs infusing.
yes yes I know making gummies from scratch is the way to go, but I have a hook up at the local candy factory where I can get 25 pounds of sour patches for 10$ so I want to infuse those.

1 Like

Short answer is sure… You can dissolve it in mct

This is not the best way to introduce cannabinoids to your candies. If you search around a bit you will see several reasons why infusing is a better way to go

I wouldn’t cut your distillate with anything. But I do like how you put “state law” in quotes …