Distillate/edibles

Hi everyone , have a few questions that I need help with. I read the forums and different things but still confused.

So I have 1 liter of Distillate 98% thc. I know I can make about 75,000 edibles at 13mg each.

I am not trying to make edibles from scratch. I’ve made edibles before using infused oil, where you just drop the oil onto say sour patch kids and the sugar coated candy absorbs it.but clearly that was a liquid easier to use and apply.

To get to the point I guess my questions are.

1. Can I turn this Distillate into more of an oil based liquid that I can drop onto candies, for it’s thicker then honey right now ? Such as can I cut it/emulsify it with MCT oil?

2. Do you guys have any suggestions of how to drop Distillant onto pre-made candy’s such as, sour patch kids, gummy worms, skittles etc etc .

3. Also Any suggestions on how to “ stretch it” for example, it’s at 98% wanna bring it down to 70% for “state law” . What can I cut it with to bring it down. And will doing so turn 1 liter into say 1 1/4 liter or something along those lines.

Thanks I appreciate any feed back, please don’t beat me up to hard I’m new to this. I would appreciate anyone’s help.
Thanks.
Side Note:yes yes I know making gummies from scratch is the way to go, but I have a hook up at the local candy factory where I can get 25 pounds of sour patches for 10$ so I want to infuse those.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:
Making another post asking the same question, want get you a different answer. CANDY IS CHEAP, to buy and make.

1 Like

Everyone was telling me to post it in the edibles section dude…not in the section I posted it in. Wasn’t looking for different answers

It makes little sense to use other candy. Its like asking for a burger recipe made from ground up mcdonalds hamburgers. I use this recipe, it should work with distillate but you dont need to decarb, just mix well with the hot coconut oil. Im not sure if mct is good for gummies or not? ~100mg BHO gummy bear recipe | International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

You should be able to change the place it’s posted in without re-posting it. I believe if you click the edit title button on your original post you could move it to the eddibles section.

Go see if that works and we can get to flagging this post for removal

1 Like

Ok will try that

2 Likes

This is true and I hear what you guys are saying…but it’s my brother and I “which means all me” lol trying to make 75,000 edibles in a condo kitchen. was thinking of a fast less time consuming way. Not trying to rile anyone up with my annoying questions lol.

What’s the link to the mold guy again?

do you have a customer for these gummies? I am starting a cbd biz and its a bit more involved than you are thinking. Theres a glut of cbd right now.

It’s back there on your original post

However

@darkcitymolds

3 Likes

Yes a lot of customers

Id suggest making friends with the candymaker and giving him the cbd to add to his gummies. Make sure he knows cbd is federally legal. You mix it with the coconut oil and deliver it with a recipe. Edit= ive never seen or smoked thc disty. I think of distillate as cbd.

They are thc gummies…

oops- thats illegal. I wish I could sel those.

Not going to happen the candy company is a multi million dollar company, I tried that there not interested best that they can do is sell me candy whole sale. :roll_eyes: Mondelez International And Ferrara pan candy complies don’t want anything to do with thc gummies. Lol

Lol…

There illegal in your state?

Lol :joy:

It’s still illegal to make them at home for resale lol…(regardless if you are in a legal state)

Assuming that’s what you are doing…

1 Like

No not at all…personal use…:grimacing: