Distillate and everclear to spray gummies

So I would like some info on a project I would like to work on I am looking to spray pre made gummies with distillate I have heard I can mix distillate and everclear or ethanol and spray the gummies and then let them sit for a few hrs so that the alchohol will evaporate can anyone give me any input on this matter before I attempt I am also trying to figure out the ratio of distillate to ever clear any help or input is greatly appreciated

1 Like

This is such a basic question that is asked so often on this topic.

Get some disty and everclear and find the starting point where it will be sprayable, its not that hard.

5 Likes

Thank you @anon56994712

@Rtos112

Read my man. The info you stumble across on your path will make you a much better processor

7 Likes

Too many disgusting tasting sprayed gummies on the market. In my opinion, if you can’t make the gummies from scratch yourself, and infuse them in the process, then you shouldn’t be making edibles.

4 Likes

@JonBurrows
Depends on scale, that might not be feasible. Also why pay electricity/labor to bake/make all your edibles when u could just buy them for stupid cheap? Ur not getting paid to provide outstanding edibles, ur getting paid to dose edibles with thc. And the thc is what holds the value not the edible.

Imo i would spend my time geting better at making ur own alcohol out of tasty fruits like grapes or lychee. Thats probably more expensive buying alcohol to just evaporate it then it is to make it, also thats where the bad taste would come from or under processed oil.

If ur gonna make the edibles from scratch, atleast provide something unique

5 Likes

Another method I may try soon is to find an out of work culinarily expert, as they are a dime a dozen these days, and hire them to make gummies for you. Craigslist.

2 Likes

did you try Search results for 'spray' - Future4200 ?
and/or Search results for 'gummies' - Future4200 ?

topic has been beaten to death.

pipetting will be waaaaay more accurate than spraying.

10 Likes

Thc blotters :thinking:

10 Likes

Buy hasbro gummies melt down add your desired strength and bam, they already perfected “your “ recipe for you.

5 Likes

I may go this route. In tired of waiting for my supplies to be shipped and land already.

1 Like

I had a friend that lived near a haribo factory he said when he was a kid he could trade in walnuts for gummy bears.

I dont know how the fuck that works, but some kids have all the luck. Best gummy bears ever.

6 Likes

we all know albanese got the best gummys

Haribo hard as fuck but that might be better if remelting because they will become soft im guessing

I should have been more careful with my piece of paper…

3 Likes

Its funny those who knew how to lay blotter knew how to make these gummys 3+ years ago before the info was out.

#intheknow

4 Likes

I strongly advise you put the cannabinoids where you want them…

3 Likes

It works great and no worry of perfecting a recipe and messing up, candy making is a fickle thing. I know a few labs out here who do round about the same thing witha few other products. Then you can have your own molds for them

1 Like

I use prell, the hard stuff :curly_hair::white_hair::red_hair:

insert Seinfeld meme here

Melt bought gummies in a double boiler, mix in disty. Mix mix mix mix then mix a little more. Put into molds.

2 Likes

Exactly, least amount of work for the most upside is the the way i prefer.

1 Like

Going grocery shopping tomorrow, I’ll have to grab a few bags.

1 Like