Digital Hot Distillate Spray Gun - Solvent FREE $4500

I totally answered wrong. The 10 grams goes into some mct oil for decarb and then for each batch I use 25-30 ml of the solution in the recipe I described. 10 grams would be too much. I dont really have an outlet to sell these so i share thm at poker rooms and its really bad if people od and get too fucked up.

1 Like

So I stand by my….

But let’s look at that math anyway….

Let’s call your BHO 80% THC, it’s not, but we’ll use that to set our upper bounds.

10g x 800mg/g == 8000mg

So if you actually use 10g, then your 200 gummies should be just under 40mg each (200 x 40mg == the 8000mg you claim to have used).

If you mix that 10g with MCT, and use ALL the MCT, they are also 40mg gummies. If you don’t, you’ll need to come up with more details…

2 Likes

You realize this is the hemp spray gun thread right? Nobody has asked about your gummy math. He wanted to know how many lbs of flower can be sprayed with a liter of distillate. I answered the question privately because he didn’t specify a desired thc level

Do you know the testing potency of your original BHO? Sorry Thump, you missed the mark with potency, bud.

I am really tight on money is there a tool I can buy that I can both paint houses with by day, and then spray hemp packs at night?

Also is d8 hhc thc-b12 distillate soluble in Xylene?

5 Likes

Yep.

Which is different from “no one needs it”…

Turns out the math is the same, and relevant.
in case you missed it, folks are here looking to spray gummies….

Because you assumed @Esteban could not generalize from a 3:1?!?

Or you don’t see that the math is the same?

Both those deserve to see the light.

You’re bitching about off an off topic response, but you didn’t post the “correct” answer for the whole class?

:thinking:

Why not just put me on ignore then sweetness.

9 Likes

What’s the price now on this glue gun you’re reselling?

1 Like

I don’t really wanna get into it with you. But all I can think of is how with all the time and energy you put into this forum combined with your generally foul temper, it might be in your best interest to focus on something outside of cannabis. I have the distinct feeling that if you got laid every once in a while, you wouldn’t be such a prick… Same goes for VanillaGorilla… the press tab king of the 90s! GTFOH

For you? 10k… Chumps take lumps… Don’t hate the player hate the game

:joy::rofl::joy:

Iirc I’ve gotten upset enough to refer to a user other than myself as the village idiot…that’s definitely a temper most foul!

Life is too short to get pissed off on the internet. If you think you’ve seen angry from me I assure you you are hallucinating.

Perhaps it is your reading comprehension?

5 Likes

You’re nothing more than a shyster that’s trying to screw over members of this forum, that’s been exposed and you’re mad about it. I’m guessing you have never offered any advice or anything else of any value on this forum(probably not anywhere else either) without trying to screw people over. And so considering the source I take everything you say as nothing more than garbage.

Hope you have a wonderful week.

1 Like

@TheVanillaGorilla The press tab king of 90s! You have to watch out for people who talk about the past too much. They’re usually has beens… my week will be amazing!

someone shared a j out of michigan the other day and the first hit i mentioned to him it was terp laced/something other than flower. Then he remembered it was, is that how low things go that they sell bad weed laced with disty? This industry will recover and shit like this will be frowned on even if it gets you high. I am clueless like usual. I havent bought dispensary weed yet and only smoke my own and have VERY rarely seen people with good weed.

1 Like

No… unfortunately the THC side of the business is generally ignorant to the Hemp side of the business. Spraying is only for hemp. It’s a way to to concentrate minor cannabinoids on the flower so that users in states without THC laws can smoke and get high legally.

Spraying has nothing to do with the THC side of the business. It’s nothing more than a bridge between Hemp and THC and as soon as the states without Rec/Med change their laws the sprayed hemp will disappear as well.

People spray for infused pre rolls

1 Like

lots of people spraying flavoring on old boof in rec weed recently from what I’ve gathered

2 Likes

recently

1 Like

Do they use canna terps or botanical terse

I meant distillate… but that doesn’t surprise me. Especially in Oregon. First they crashed the west coast cannabis market now they’re spraying terps on rec pot. Oregon is the land of people that think they grow fire and just put out consistent mids

1 Like

I think the best growers in the world are in California

Washington and Oregon are number 2 though.