Digital Hot Distillate Spray Gun - Solvent FREE $4500

Item Model/Manufacturer: Custom
Description: Digital Hot Distillate Spray Gun
Price/MSRP: $4500
Current location of item: Las Vegas
Estimated lead time: 1
Fulfillment: Direct from seller
User support / Warranty: Unused/None

I bought a couple of hot distillate spray guns and ended up only using one of them. It is in new condition has a lot of extras and is the full package. It’s everything you need short of an air compressor to professionally spray distiilate. I can spray up to 30 lbs an hour using this gun and a couple of other pieces of equipment. I’m willing to pass on that knowledge as well. Thanks

There are before and after photos of what I’ve been able to do with this gun…

13 Likes

Are glue sprayers really 4500? If so I got those already sold for you homie

5 Likes

yeah they are… like 3800 without the nozzles or cartridges… and you have to have them. This one has multiple nozzles, spacers, and cartridges so you can avoid cross-contamination. that’s a little less than what I paid for it without shipping

2 Likes

I worked with the company to R & D it

1 Like

So its this but food safe?

EDIT:

No no its literally THIS

5 Likes

No, not even close. We R&D’d this for close to 6 months. It would be like comparing a 2wd Tacoma to a Purpose built SAS’d rock crawler and asking if they’re the same. Yes fundamentally it is a pneumatic glue sprayer but its been tweaked and tuned to specifically spray distillate and do so consistently and without incident. Most people can manage to spray 3-4 lbs with a heated sprayer and a little experimentation. But to be able to spray 6-8 hours a day and have a consistent outcome day after day is another story.

Yes thats the gun… but thats not setup to spray distillate. If you bought that and sprayed disti out of it you’d be upset with the outcome… Trust me I tried

Remember when we used to just smoke pure, straight grown flower and that is all???

33 Likes

Hahahahaa that is the sound of hundreds of f42 members and thousands of redditors realizing those exotics weren’t so exotic after all

15 Likes

Dont burst their bubble… When the East Coast finds out they’re going to be pissed

7 Likes

About exotic as a spray tan.

7 Likes

So all joking aside. I use it to toll out spraying D8 for the hemp industry. Its huge right now

1 Like

God, please don’t let them learn about the special rosin

6 Likes

We can either fight for whats right or make some easy money. Maybe we can do both. If your looking for whats huge right now you might find yourself walking funny in the end.

1 Like

I’ve been in the industry for over a decade, Norcal Grower, SB Extraction Lab, Wholesale Distro in LA… We are completely transparent with the condition of the flower sold… The people want D8 infused Hemp Flower. No reason to hate just because you have a 1-dimensional business strategy

4 Likes

The people want available affordable medicine. Why do we need to take advantage of that?

1 Like

Bigger profit margins does not cure anything but your wallet.

I fail to see how spraying hemp with extract is taking advantage of anyone. If anything the $20 eights we ship all over the US are helping more people than the current med or rec regulations.

2 Likes

I don’t want to call you names, but what you’re saying is not very well thought out. The margins are much smaller in the hemp game and we only survive by doing high volume. Frankly you have no idea what you’re talking about.

I’m kind of getting a wook vibe from you to be honest

3 Likes

I think you might be confusing profit, morals and what this industry should stand for. If your getting a “wook” vibe its because you have been busy bossing people that you think are lower than you. Its the same as a cop saying I am arresting you because its my job. Sometimes we have to make decisions that go against what everyone else is doing. Innovators do not follow, they lead.