Digital Hot Distillate Spray Gun - Solvent FREE $4500

You do realize that I spray hemp with D8? right?? not D9… A Federally compliant product that I can ship to anyone in the nation and provide them access to medicine in all 50 states via the internet. WTF are you talking about?

5 Likes

i guess I cannot comment more unless I saw the Coa of your d8. Not everyone is exactly clean in this game.

1 Like

Its high end Hemp flower from Rouge Valley and a family friends farm in West Linn and D8 out of Seattle. Why is the assumption that were doing anything wrong. We run an actual business… Were not a fly by night OP… and the same thing can be said about the THC game… There’s $200 units coming out Medford by the truck full right now. Whats the difference?

4 Likes

I can’t wait till my Thco sprayed hemp line comes out. We hit the goldmine with the otc hemp derived Hiagra. :thinking:

Can this gun be used also to fix headliners in cars? Or wig glue??

13 Likes

Yes spray it on your head

6 Likes

I guess mentioning rouge valley and seattle sealed your argument.

1 Like

Is this how Pauly d keeps his hair perfect??

Real talk. What is the genuine purpose of this gun when not being used for disty spraying??

2 Likes

Pauly D is federally legal, dont hate.

Sackly how he does it.

the body of the gun is used for hot melt glue spraying. that’s a particularly high-end version of a glue sprayer. But it was the only option that offered the adjustability in terms of flow, temp (you can dial in within 2F±). and it already had a bunch of current nozzles to choose from. Also the ability to change out the cartridges was a big deal… Otherwise you risk cross-contamination between different distillates

3 Likes

Perhaps a tangent use for this spray gun when off the clock could be to make cannabis extract airbrush paintings on various smokeable papers. Different extracts for different colors and textures, flavors, too. Alternatively, instead of paper, paint onto ptfe for a peelable dabtapestry. High art…

12 Likes

That would allow me to take my therapeutic cement installations to the next level!!

(The walls & ceilings :shushing_face:)

9 Likes

It’s for gluing stencils to the wall for graffiti. Gotta do something with those barrels of crude

4 Likes

That’s right officer, it’s hemp derived, that means it’s federally legal…

7 Likes

still available? dm me please

Hey bro I don’t know perhaps you paid too much which is why you’re trying to charge this much. This price is really not fair please be fair with the members of this form.

2 Likes

so how. much is the gun honest and truly

$100 lol

$2000 straight from the manufacturer at least that’s what the owner of the company told me.

4 Likes

Yeah, I actually did an RFQ for their Distillate Spray Gun, and it looked to be about 2k.

2 Likes