Digital Hot Distillate Spray Gun - Solvent FREE $4500

My market is granny and her nephews grow, nothing commercial. I’m seeing the utility of something like this more and more. I’ve had so many folks submit potency samples < 8% I redid the work and in triplicate and sent the results for outside validation thinking I was crazy.

In their case I could see either supplementing THC from trim or bumping up the cannabinoids to fit a profile, I could see adding back onto flower to make it closer to what you want/need particularly when that method of consumption is your primary one.

2 Likes

I have always said no to clients that want sprayed flower mostly because I didn’t have a good method to do it and I didn’t want to sell a crap product made from a shitty method. While I don’t believe sprayed flower will dethrone good bud, it seems that people want it more and more. I really am considering getting one. Of course my market is all “hemp derived products” as TN refuses to get their ass in gear.

3 Likes

This is from an email communications with the owner of the company

7 Likes

You must have the hookup then! This is what I received from my RFQ:

This tool is available for $2,059.00 (USD) + shipping.

4 Likes

Well I did deal directly with the owner of the company and it was about 9 or 10 months ago

2 Likes

And by the way I wouldn’t have said anything on this post if he marked it up a “reasonable” amount but more than doubling (125% profit margin) the price is just trying to rip off people here in my opinion and it kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

4 Likes

My distillate gun is way better than all these

It looks the exact same but costs 8k

If you lames want to use crappy 2k and 4k guns instead of my 8k one with a gold sticker on it you probably should retire from the weed industry and go sell lame insurance to other lames

5 Likes

Bro it’s the exact same thing from the pictures you put out don’t try to bullshit people

1 Like

I guess the owner of the company didn’t want to make more money and offered me the cheaper option…hmmmmm?
You must come from the age when you went to school the teacher gave you a little gold participation sticker instead of just failing you.

1 Like

I wanna say that @standardoil was just playing around. He didn’t use the sarcastic italics though. It seems that @PhilMurray is the one who’s trying to slang the glue gun.

3 Likes

Damn it… I didn’t notice it was a different name posting I guess you’re right. Now I feel like an idiot.

2 Likes

All good. I had to take a double take too because I’ve always seen @standardoil being a pretty standup dude.

2 Likes

I guess you guys should put a little gold sticker next to my name now. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

That is false. Don’t start telling lies and make me out to be some sort of decent person lol.

6 Likes

lol. being facetious on here doesn’t go very far. but you know that already!

1 Like

Medford is a shit hole

1 Like

Is this gun still for sale? I’m interested in buying it asap from Orange County CA bro

Yeah, it’s for sale. Hit me up if you want to chat about it.

11 Likes

I think the one we use cost us $600.00 new!

1 Like