CANCER Treatment - RSO Full Spectrum VS. Isolated MINORS

, ,

My mother in law has cancer and we put her on full immersion treatment after never consuming cannabis in her life.
At first a grain of rice sized dose of RSO fucked her world up!
But now 4 months into the ramping dosages she eats 1.5 grams daily and isn’t even faded

16 Likes

I hope she s dooing well under the circumstances :fist_left:

3 Likes

Best wishes for you and your fam @Mosaic_Co-Labs

2 Likes

Are you including any cbg into her rso regime? Have you started to use just cannabinoids, or are you doing “rso” itself?

4 Likes

How is 4 mos. Of treatment working out for her?

2 Likes

RSO. With the flax and soy lecithin concoction for bioavailability. @Dred_pirate please tell me your recommendation. We are open to suggestions and you have insight that is invaluable :pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

@square_root_pharms hard to say as she refuses conventional testing. So it’s pretty scary just hoping it’s reducing the tumor :pray:

2 Likes

I would reduce the amount of plant matter she’s consuming. Personally, I’m not a fan of the traditional “rso” recipe, or what most consumers are given. Most of the time it’s just decarbed crude. Amongst the group and all of us. I’m sure you can aquire a good quality cbd oil and mix in a great deal of thc, and cbg/cbga.

6 Likes

@Dred_pirate I just need the CBG. What’s the dosing regimen and potency constitution of the ingredients that you’d recommend?

1 Like

I’m playing with cbga currently and seeing how it goes.

But it’s starting to look like cbg has better potential cancer fighting properties than just thc.

I don’t know the ratio for the cbg I’m using currently. But coming soon I’m going to be making some cbg and cbga to mix in. At that time I’ll know ratios and coas for what I’m messing with. I’m hoping to knock out the last 10-11 pts of tumor markers that I have in my system and keep them far below the threshold.

10 Likes

Cbg isomers into cbc that I read is the latest cannabinoid to be hailed as the magic noid in the fight against cancer. I think all the anecdotal stories I’ve read have all used rso. I thought all cannabinoids in one way or the other combat cancer. It will be great when we finally figure it out. I’m about to start making suppositories after reading that Tommy Chong used it successfully.

1 Like

@sidco can we get this on a new thread if possible?

I think it’s if enough importance to the community to have a thread about altetnatives to RSO and the other minor cannabinoids recommended for cancer treatment

8 Likes

Are there non-THC/CBN alternatives for RSO?

Absolutely

Now the thread needs a better name or links to all the relevant threads…

Eg:

Or go look here Search results for 'RSO' - Future4200

3 Likes

Will get on this tomo after returning from this lab crawl slanger verification trip. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks

How did that end up working out for you?

5 Likes