Best way to fill 1000+ 1 ml luer lock Syringes with raw distillate

What do you think about them ?

How do you like them? Cant seem ro find any reviews and with their return policy stating after use no rerurns a review would be awsome!

Worth every penny. I can fill a tray of 100 in 3 minutes. At first I was upset thinking they we a waste but then after messing with them a little more I got it figured out. You definitely want to get your temperature up to 155 or so I even go up to 160 and let your oil filled syringe sit before starting. That’s where having two comes in handy because I have one sitting getting warm as I fill with the other. Maybe I’ll make a review video and show people how well it works. If you have any other questions let me know. @Distillforeal

3 Likes

I bought the fifty shot. Can easily fill 100 carts in just a few minutes. One of the best investments i’ve made so far.

6 Likes

THEY STILL DON’T HAVE A CONTINUOUS DRAW MODEL!!! The 50 shot is a great tool but there is a better system.

1. Pressure pot
  2. Silicone Lines
  3. Line heating element
  4. Allflex fixed draw automatic syringe
  5. adafruit heating cloth
  6. temperature controller and thermometer probe
4 Likes

We use an allflex bottle feed model with a coustom made 24/40 teflon joint adapter to run round bottom flasks opposed to the bottles.
works well and scales to 1000ml!
Im going to start making some of the adapters for sale, anyone who wants one hit me up!

9 Likes

How would you go about heating the solution?

there is a heat lamp on a dimmer controll we use.
You could add a heat wrap if you wanted to.

2 Likes

Something like this?

3 Likes

hey thats cool, thanks for the link!

1 Like

Care to share some photos. I’m curious what you have setup.

I’ll do you one better and link:

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200658790_200658790

https://www.gamut.com/c/lab-supplies/lab-heating-tape?pla=heating-tape-with-adjustable-thermostat-control-controller-included-NTA0NDY0

use an oil-less air compressor. run your regulator in between your air compressor and pressure pot. place the pot on heat when in use. wrap the heating element around your output line. The ada cloth gets wrapped around the barrel and powered by a thermal relay.

4 Likes

So far, so good.

The measuring seems to be accurate, but I recommend being patient for sleeve to heat before loading cartridges.

I’m interested in buying this but I can’t private message you!

how maney did you want? did you want us to include the repeater syringe?

Thank you for replying! I would only need one and would also need the repeater as well. How do you keep that from seizing up on you?

We use a heat lamp, but a heat wrap could be made up.

1 Like

Yeah, my main concern is it seizing up on me and losing oil. I have never tackled filling carts before and was thinking about dropping the $400 for a fiftyshot before I seen your setup which looks more simplistic and designed by somebody who has experienced a lot of trial and error.

2 Likes

Is this the same as the distillate gun.com? I have noticed the lead time and description is exactly the same. But the gun is $100 cheaper .

I’m not one to speak negatively about a company, competitor or not. I feel competition is healthy for a market and breeds better equipment, products, and businesses. But there is a difference in competition and theft. The distillate gun literally stole the code from our website, which is why the websites looks and reads exactly the same. We were made aware of their website a while back and didn’t think much of it until we had a few customers accidently purchase from them thinking it was a discount version of our product. So we’ve had to hire an IP attorney to have our website removed from their domain. The biggest issue is their product doesn’t even have the features in the description. What they are selling is a heat pad tie wrapped to an Allflex step syringe. That’s it.

For transparency: We do use the Allflex step syringe as our metering portion of the tool, it’s a great repeater built in Germany.

Even though their website says they have an annular heat barrel, they do not. That is copy that was stolen from our website. What the annular heat barrel actually is is a custom fabricated anodized aluminum and silicone barrel that attaches to the gun with a quick release. The barrel was designed to provide a 6mm annular air space between the heating elements and the oil barrel so there is no direct contact. This airspace heats the oil with air very evenly and prevents hot spots directly under the heating elements to ever come into contact with the oil and burning terpenes. The heat barrel was also designed to heat the all metal needle which prevents viscosity lock, other tools do not offer this. The heat barrel also has a built in thermal fuse that cuts off all power should the temperature ever exceed 194f, again others do not offer this. This is important for two reasons 1) prevents you from ever accidentally burning your oil and more importantly 2) shuts off power if there is ever a failure in the control unit or thermostat which prevents the heating elements from self destructing (burning).

We also use custom made thermostats that are more sensitive and built for the proper temperature range, we use custom made noise canceling wires that prevent feedback from giving false temperature readings. Our control units are built out of anodized aluminum to dissipate heat others use rubber which insulates and trap the heat in the control unit which will shorten the lifespan of the tool.

We’ve manufactured tools for many years and have engineers (electrical and manufacturing) to design our tools and well trained electrical workers building the tools. This is all important when you have 110v in your hand and working with oils more valuable than the tools themselves.

8 Likes