THE CART FARMER (https://cart.farm/shop/)

I’m always doing 25 .5ml orders. Lol that’s way too much gear to clean out and mess with for 13ml oil batches haha. But a 25ml stainless tube replacement would be perfect

4 Likes

Makes sense. The guys at 50 shot chose the tool they chose because most of the fillers are small scale. This is for the people that be charging 10 for 1ml carts and have to trim the fat in their process but don’t want to pay 6k for a thompson duke. This thing does an ungodly amount of fills per hour.

10 Likes

So by the piston moving back it pulls the next dose in? Me likey…

1 Like

Yes, it takes about half to a full second to reset at 90/10 viscosity

I see you took my design I showed ya.

The syringes were good as a stopgap, but unfortunately they are not a marketable product. I sold them at cost. Thank you for putting me on to gravity fed, I’d be using a pressure pot and a dip tube if it weren’t for you. You saved everyone 1000.

The teflon line is @killa12345 's idea. Steel is coming from him too.

The uniflex is mine, been using it since aug 18. Soxhlet used a different allflex that inspired mine. Best way to fill 1000+ 1 ml luer lock Syringes with raw distillate - #52 by qma

Heat tape comes from the cloud. It’s better than the heat lamps utilized in the thompson duke, solely because you can throw a insulator on and have uniform heating.

4 Likes

i think ptfe is a better line idea

6 Likes

Ptfe is teflon but without DuPont’s marketing magic :fireworks:

@greggoose710 PTFE works much better than silicone hose. Unless that is nalgene; if it is, lmk I would love your data on it. I’m about to take that controller clamp idea though, I was gonna have em on the table next to the equipment. :rofl:

If your filler is right handed, its better to ofset to the right side. That way your window is visible looking down. Why use so much hose? That will add to the total price and transfer loss each run.

I’m utilizing threaded components for easy break down. I’m thinking about quick change lines, but it will add a good 15-25 dollars to the price, and the time it takes to run boiling ethanol thru the system kinda makes recoiling a heat belt pointless.

Unless the customer is wealthy, in which case they can just buy replacement hose/heater assembly’s for ~125 dollars for every batch. I can see 1 dirty batch ruining some poor wooks day.

2 Likes

I would love one . Can you set it to do whatever increment you want? .5 or .6 or 1 gram or whatever ?

2 Likes

Just to clarify. Are these for filling syringes? Or carts? Or both?

Anything you want

Yeah I deff want 1 if not 2 of these

1 Like

I’ll also offer a 5ml filler for edibles or large raw syringes!

6 Likes

Please let us know once they’re available! Been following all the posts about the DIY allflex + heatpad to the fiftyshot to here! Really into the set-up so I’ll definitely be interested - potentially more than one for the lab. Thanks for building a quality tool!

All you guys voted for the 1000ml, made me stock up and yall want the 250s now :joy::rofl: Exactly why I only bought a few

7 Likes

Please contact me about these machines I’m needing to fill 7420 ccells

1 Like

Sign me up for one of those 1k units.

5 Likes

I thought I saw the data somewhere before, but couldn’t find it again rn. What kind of loss to clean up per batch are we talking?

The 50-shot isn’t losing much since it’s only a syringe, maybe .5ml I’d say, but the container you draw your solution from when using a 50-shot does retain a decent amount, maybe another .5-2ml depending on a few factors like heat, surface area, etc. So, ultimately I think I lose 1-2.5ml(+/-.5ml) of solution each batch using the 50-shot currently.

Yes and no. A thin film gets left on the walls of the reservoir, but it is very minimal, and that .5 to 1 ml can be pushed down with a spatula.

As far as transfer loss goes, you can mix terps inside the reservoir to limit the amount of vessels you are loosing material to. You can sit a mason jar / media bottle on them too, for catching every last drop.

If you can get your distiller to pre split your batches into say 225g batches, you could just heat to transfer, set the resevoir heat to your mixing temp, and then mag stir/homogenize in the filler res while you weigh/blend terps

7 Likes