Best way to fill 1000+ 1 ml luer lock Syringes with raw distillate

I’ve flirted with the idea of modifying a 3d printer to fill syringes and vape cartriges. Most of the hardware is open source and can be modified. I’d like to hear form someone more qualified to confirm if this could be an option

1 Like

it can and has been done.
you can purchase a number of cart filling machines that look very much 3D printers.

eg the ATG

4 Likes

What are your thoughts on the cart shooter from. Ypsioil

Terppin,
I have no issues with competition. Like I said, it makes better products and businesses. So I have no issues with them or anyone else. The only issue I have is with the company mentioned earlier that stole our website and is lying to their customers about their product since it doesn’t have any of the features on the stolen website. They even have our video on their website, I assume they just forgot to remove that bit of the code. What they did is theft. IP theft. It is unethical and illegal. We spent a lot of time and money building a website, writing copy and marketing pieces then they just came in and stole it with no regard to us or the customers. Now we have to spend more money on legal fees to have it removed.

A heated syringe is not a new idea, we and no one else has or can get a patent on it. We didn’t invent the concept so anyone can manufacture their own heated syringe and sell it. What we did spend a lot of time and expenses on is the engineering and manufacturing of the heat barrel system. It is patent pending and is far superior to a heat pad tie wrapped to a syringe, for all the features I mentioned earlier.

2 Likes

Ok if I place an order today when should I expect delivery. I know there’s a lead time

We’re running a two week lead time right now. Hopefully we’ll be in our new facility in a few weeks and remove the lead time completely and start releasing our new tools. Unfortunately we’re at the mercy of the City of Sacramento, and they’re completely bogged down due to all of the cannabis CUPs they are attempting to process.

3 Likes

Maybe if you made the continuous draw syringe you wouldn’t have this problem. :syringe::joy:

We do have a continuous draw unit ready for production that won’t be easily copied because it doesn’t use an off the shelf step syringe. But until we get into our new location we can’t spare the floor space or manpower to manufacture it.

3 Likes

I saw this product at the Vegas convention. They said they had a heating add-on as well.

2 Likes

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F323400066371
So, thats basically a solder paste dispenser. They work ok, but the syringes wear out fast and tempature of the product effects the volume. It was more of a nightmare than a solution, but hey there is 100 ways to skin a cat.

3 Likes

Thank you for the response! I just purchased one, can’t wait to try this out. @FiftyShot

1 Like

Thanks, this is awesome!

so far enjoying our Thompson Duke. Very expensive but it just works.

3 Likes

50 shot is dope!! Soo much easier… thank you again…

2 Likes

What are your terpene safe gaskets made of? I’m considering one of your units but can’t find specifics re: gasket material. I tend to stick with borosilicate because of the solvent properties of terps and how they act upon rubbers and certain plastics, but I like the design of your heat barrel and obviously the auto dispense.

:pray:t3:

1 Like

We use Viton which is very terpene tolerant.

That plastic barrel isnt terp resistant though

1 Like

The barrel is made of polycarbonate so it is terpene resistant for the % of terpene and dwell time used in the application.

Why not make a stainless steel or fep barrel so you can remain competitive?

2 Likes

How many uses would you say the gaskets are good for? And the barrels?

Do the gaskets require lubrication to travel freely in the barrel? The polycarbonate repeater syringes I’ve bought, like the allflex, come with lubrication on the gasket and, when removed, the gasket “sticks” to the inside of the barrel and contorts.

Trying to make an informed purchase. I’ve dropped thousands several times over on items that are now lab decor.

Thanks.

1 Like