Best way to fill 1000+ 1 ml luer lock Syringes with raw distillate

what dsiposable refill syringes are you guys using for this application? I dont imagine the standard glass with rubber stopper syringes are OK with terpenes and/or being heated to 130F-150F to allow the end user to actually squeeze out any product? these typical syringes with rubber stoppers would leach chemicals into the distillate when the rubber gets heated.

You know any folks using your CF50 for syringe fills?

1 Like

i do :raised_hand: works great with one of those little luer adapters

Edit: first un cap all luer locks and place aside. I like to grab the syringes by the plastic luer lock piece and twist it onto the luer adapter attached to the cf-50. squeeze, filling the syringe, and then place syringe on its plunger so the tip is facing up. This should allow an air bubble to come to the top allowing you to cap it without it making a mess.

Is this what you are using for the adapter?

1 Like

Yupp thats it

https://www.amazon.com/Ants-Store-Aperture-Adapter-Coupler-Fittings/dp/B07QRGMP54/ref=sr_1_6?crid=15JZGIEXXJXC1&dchild=1&keywords=luer+lock+adapter+coupler+female+to+female&qid=1614174957&sprefix=luer+to+luer+adapter%2Caps%2C191&sr=8-6

Gunna do some looking today b.c. they sell these ones in a variety of metals it would be sweet to find a 304 SS one

Edit:
@qma has them in 316! Thought hes givin me one before

1 Like

i think ill order a few and maybe buy another cf50 just for backup lol

Have you seen these?

@hilldarrius1

You fill them in the back, not through the tip.

2 Likes

how do you insert the plunger after you have a ml of rock hard distillate in there?

There is a valve that releases the air.

2 Likes

dang those are fancy. how much are those $$$

You can do several 1000 a shift with a luer to luer coupling. What’s the advantage to these?

1 Like

@Curious_Roberto is the guy who showed me them. We will have to ask him.
Also @Demontrich uses a fishing line to let the air out. I bet the valve plunger would work the best, if they are not expensive.

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. The adapter would be better suited for faster production

You both are off your rockers. The valve would be 100 times faster VS Male to malu adapter.

Would probably have to fill a hundred of each to see what the timing is. On one hand the valve syringes can be put in a foamy and filled from the back but then you got to tweak the valve open slide the back end tweak it shut for each syringe. With the adapter you grab each syringe lock it to the gun inject unlock and you’re done.

Everyone is partially correct. For luer slip syringes, adapter filling is faster, while with luer lock syringes, top fill is faster.

1 Like

A buck a piece when I bought a hundred of em.

Dmlift is the manufacturer:

2 Likes

They’re not too expensive. It honestly depends how much you order. Please email me at chris@dmliftinc.com if you want a quote.

If you twist the plunger it allows you to open the air release valve at the end of the plunger. This allows you to remove the air from the back while inserting the plunger.

Depends how many you want. The more you order the less per unit they cost. If you email chris@dmliftinc.com I can give you a quote.