Anyone selling used jacketed extraction tanks for sale

Looking for used tank 50-100 gal butane I’m in upper peninsula of Michigan

2 Likes

Did you try Search results for 'Jacketed #classifieds order:latest' - Future4200

Or check Any good liquidation websites for mmj/hemp equipment to check out?

So many hard to find what you are looking for figured I would use my one post to advertise to find one any ideas

Which was why you filed it under GLGc?!?

That’s GLG certification

Not GLG classifieds…

I’m merely suggested that those additional resources might increase your chances, not saying you shouldn’t ask for that which you wish to purchase…

Moved your post to the appropriate place to ASK such things.

1 Like

You seem grumpy this morning Cyclopath. You don’t need to beat the shit outta the kid, he just wants to buy a tank, no need to scare him off! :open_mouth: Hardly worth getting our feathers ruffled for.

A post like this also invites people that haven’t posted their tanks to post them, if they notice OP is close enough they don’t need to fuss with shipping.

Nice of you to move it to the right section, of course, gentle sir. A helpful thing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh no, typing… I just mean… really seems like you hate posting those search links buddy. No need to b so constantly testy about the same dang thing!

Perception is nine tenths of “YOU WHORE!!”

might sound miffed. Might be an affectionate nickname.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

I tried to move it can’t figure out sorry

1 Like

Get that.

Wondering if you noticed those were links.

Not all wtb or for sales make it into the classifieds (case in point), but knowing how to limit searches by category and order by date is helpful when looking for used equipment here.

MORE useful imo are the external sites that others use…which I also linked for you (or the next 10).

100% agree with this. Was in no way shape or form trying to discourage posting of a WTB.

If it’s not posted in the correct section, it’s harder to find. Which is to be balanced against; some folks don’t look at the classifieds …

Yep, you are correct. I should quit throwing spoons before coffee.

These links below are (some of) the other places we’ve discussed where to source used equipment.

I’d suggest Craigslist in OK right now… eg: https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/search/sso?query=jacketed+tank&purveyor-input=owner

Edit: this tank is good for ~120lb of actual solvent, and may still be for sale (OK).

I have jacketed tanks for sale