You think there is feds on here?

Yo but i can still buy them on the streets.

2 Likes

So where are you located?

5 Likes

Haiti

plus its on my linken

3 Likes

3 Likes

if we get one of those hosting packages where they host out of sweden and only accept bitcoin, you would have less overhead with take down requests

or we just add a popup when new users join: ā€œare you associated with any three letter acronym of the government (FBI, DEA, IRS, etc.)?ā€ they have to answer truthfully yea?

1 Like

I was kidding. We already know.

1 Like

Yes that will protect you. I recommend this course of action.

3 Likes

I wonder what the penalty for impersonating a federal officer carries?? Whats that carry 15-20 @TheFeds

Dank vapes just opened up shop in canada.

5 Likes

What the fuck? Why am I waking g up to 36 notifications.

5 Likes

While I donā€™t have a personal need or desire to stay ahead of the feds myself, this is my speciality and have been thinking of doing a SOP / Guide here soon covering the basics of breaking identity links, cash (crypto) handling, PGP, and basic OPSEC.

There much of an interest in this?

19 Likes

If I get a spare weekend, would gladly work on this if there is any interest. Would just be a .onion caching proxy. Could get that going pretty quickly.

9 Likes

Iā€™m super interested! Iā€™m not worried about coppers but still privacy is a beautiful thing!

5 Likes

@VapeJet I would be interested in some of that info. I need to step up my opsec in this digital ageā€¦I dont very well understand the technological side of it all.

Iā€™m a fed(technically) hoping the other feds dont find me hereā€¦becauseā€¦wellā€¦Iā€™m here for the community, the science and the cannabis.

6 Likes

The Feds will never find you here. Donā€™t worry.

6 Likes

Plot twist: @TheFeds is the feds just trolling for shits and gigs.

18 Likes

Iā€™m always interested in being more secure, needed or not.

5 Likes

C:\Users___\Desktop\scallion-v2.0>scallion ā€œfuture42OOā€ -t 8
Cooking up some delicions scallionsā€¦
Using kernel optimized from file kernel.cl (Optimized4)
Using work group size 32
Compiling kernelā€¦ done.
Testing SHA1 hashā€¦
CPU SHA-1: d3486ae9136e7856bc42212385ea797094475802
GPU SHA-1: d3486ae9136e7856bc42212385ea797094475802
Looks good!
LoopIteration:23544 HashCount:395002.77MH Speed:4200.5MH/s Runtime:00:01:34 Predicted:1.13:29:11

I kind of laughed when it clocked in at exactly 4200 megahashes =)

7 Likes

DUDE, thatā€™s freaking rich. :laughing:

YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!

Unless you trust me, and you should NOT trust an internet stranger.

FYI: I welcome any visitors to my shop in Portland to inspect this servers configuration directly.

Trust is a strange thing, and I encourage everyone to distrust by default.

I could very easily harvest login details, PMs, and anything else sent over this link. However, by design I will never know your actual IP address, and neither will the F4200 servers. This .onion breaks the link between your physical machine address and the server, it does not break your identity if you sign in!!!

Here is a .onion for F4200. I will replace the address once the Future42OO onion address gets mined.
I am currently hashing a good URL. It might take a few days.

http://nlciwkej4xl2c66r.onion

(FYI: That link will not work unless you are in the tor browser.)

I would be happy to do this configuration in real-time at a GLG event if requested. I can then hash an image of the proxy server and provide a way to publicly verify that image. This would be the only way (besides a more trusted admin setting it up) to provide a somewhat trustworthy proxy.

7 Likes