You think there is feds on here?

Same department (HHS) held the patent on Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants…

1 Like

Wait, I thought this was a forum about the year 4200.

12 Likes

I definitely think there are some things we could do to secure the site further, hosting in other countries, or buying servers and hosting the site yourself. Would be awesome to get a web dev to make a “.onion” version of future on the tor network. I suggest everyone read up on PGP as well, it’s dumb easy to encrypt messages and send them as raw text with 512 bit encryption.

7 Likes

Typically, they don’t need a warrant, either. Web hosting and basically all telecom companies like verizon have a policy of cooperating with all law enforcement requests. It is in the terms of service or some other boilerplate contract. Onstar in new vehicles is a good example. For the feds to wiretap, they need a warrant. But if you have onstar, they can just call onstar and have them turn on your vehicle’s microphone so they can listen, no warrant required.

In the digital age, I would guess that most surveillance is warrantless, and yet still completely legal.

1 Like

There are no Feds on Future4200. That is a ridiculous notion.

58 Likes

@TheFeds, would you mind getting verified please and thank you.

13 Likes

you guys looking for employees??? i always see the DoJ on my linken… i guess computer security on your resume will get that

4 Likes

Go go gadget stealth mode

16 Likes

For some reason my ads on social media will be posts about how to find a job working for the FBI. I think they’re trying to recruit me.

This is probably @qma trolling us… :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:

3 Likes

Let’s put it this way.
No need to send us a resume.
We already know all about you.

14 Likes

Yeah same for me. Not sure what it is on my resume that has me targeted by their ad campaign

2 Likes

Someone drop a SOP how to stay ahead of the feds in today’s digital age

5 Likes

if you have any type of degree in computer science on your linkin they are always recruiting. I got bugged out seeing it the first time and looked at a reddit. If the feds want you…they dont warn ya first!

5 Likes

Lol some sops aren’t worth sharing.

4 Likes

That’s the thing. You don’t.

Just don’t be a shitty person and you’ll probably do okay.

6 Likes

I think @TheFeds should comment all all threads when he/she see people asking for illegal shit. Wouldnt that be funny after someone posting how to cut carts and shit if @TheFeds pops up and starts posting. LOL

14 Likes

“Where can I buy Dank Vapes or Rove packaging?”

6 Likes

Yes…That would be the funniest shit ever. DONT SELL DANK VAPES OR WE WILL FIND YOU!

Yo @TheFeds. You need to post the badge in the picture too.

Gun for cinamatic effect

7 Likes

Pretty sure the DEA or FBI took the official dank vapes website and it has a huge disclaimer on it.

2 Likes