You think there is feds on here?

I will start to work on mini SOPs here soon :wink: My core business (Vape Automation) is slow at the moment, so any tips would be much appreciated =)

BTC: bc1q5pnnwf2kup9qr09px745ddd6yfmt8qrvvlddqj

5 Likes

18 Likes

@sidco

Fuck my manā€¦your speaking greek to me. But if I swing by your shop in Portland you could explain in person?

Iā€™m currently collecting good reasons to go to Portland/Eugeneā€¦Iā€™ve got a couple now.

6 Likes

Anytime!!

I have been watching your threads on the decarb ā€˜thingā€™ and would love to get your input on improving my machining processes! I would love to exchange knowledge!

6 Likes

For real? Hell yeah. Machining is my expertise.

You are now on my list of things to go down to Portland for. Iā€™ll be in touch and weā€™ll figure something out!

6 Likes

Put food up on that list!

9 Likes

I love Pdx , I have good friends in milwaukie, just outside Portland, food, brews, the fishingšŸ¤™, yakn the clack, and people are generally nice,
my boy keeps asking me to move up there
Maybe Iā€™ll tow the 5th wheel up for a few months in summer, Iā€™d love to get out of this hellhole for a while

1 Like

ooops

Listen to @Future. Portland is one of the most fun cities to find eats in. So much farm to table and cool fusion foods and food trucks! I would put on some sweat pants and spend a full day just piggin out!

5 Likes

I lived in SE PDX (Gateway area) for 2 years. It was fun but too crowded for my taste. I definitely miss the food pods and being close to so much water and nature, plus having dispensaries every half mile was amazing, but the junkies and gangs in that particular area are what drove us out. Milwaukie was great, Iā€™ve got friends there that love it, itā€™s more affordable too. Iā€™d advise not living in PDX city limits unless city life is your thing. The public transportation for those drunk ass nights was pretty good, and everything downtown is within walking distance. Be sure to check out the area from Milwaukee to Damascus all the way down to Canby. I agree with @Future If you are a foodie, Portland is definitely the place to be.

1 Like

We get it. Portland is special if ur white and have a beard. Letā€™s move on

3 Likes

Sorry to have detracted from this highly technical conversation :grimacing:

Are there feds on here? Probably. Registration is free and easy. Itā€™s a site that talks about THC and the best methods of working with it. All the keywords a site could have as a red flag to the alphabet agencies are on here.

3 Likes

sad but true storyā€¦

Only white people with beards like good food? :thinking:

6 Likes

Why does it have to be about the beardā€¦

6 Likes

I like food!

Ah wait. Iā€™m whiteā€¦ and have a beard. damn it.

2 Likes

I have a beard. Well a 4 day shadow. Does that count?

2 Likes

Iā€™m feeling not so personally, yet personally attacked :bearded_person:

1 Like

Why do u look like everybody from Oregon but u live in Washington? I donā€™t understand