Xtra laboratories free samples and discounts | xperience the difference - xperience synergy

Very curious about your hemp blends. What do I need to do to get a sample pack?

1 Like

I gave the samples a shot even though it was a pain being 1ml. The wedding cake received great feedback from the testers. I think this is where floraplex hit it out of the park with 5ml samples. I think the problem lies in the terp companies not making carts themselves. The other 1ml that I received was mixed into another larger batch as i wasn’t trying to make 2 micro batches. Other than that they are great.

2 Likes

I would love to give these a shot. I currently blend hemp and botanical terps myself and it truly sets them apart. What is your hemp to botanical ratio? Bout 50/50? 60/40? Show me what you gottttttttt!

1 Like

Hello,

Quite interested in a medium to large sampling. Would be happy to pay for a pack!

1 Like

I would love to try your products.

1 Like

Im interested in your hemp terps. Can i get a sample please?

1 Like

got any samples left? pretty curiously of your hemp based terpenes.

1 Like

I’d love to try your hemp based terpenes and some fruit flavored botanicals. Let me know what I need to do, thanks

1 Like

Samples still available?

1 Like

The feedback is much appreciated. I’ll definitely mention your thoughts to my team. Happy to hear your testers enjoyed the wedding cake. I’m sorry you weren’t able to sample the Wifi FS in it’s solo glory!
Thanks again for checking the blends out and leaving your thoughts!

2 Likes

To the top!

1 Like

How much of the blend is made up of hemp terps? More than half?

1 Like

Hi stoopkid,

Currently I’m not able to disclose that info

Interested in your hemp blends. Thanks

1 Like

Id like to try your samples as well, weve had problems with some other companies terps @xtralaboratories

1 Like

If it’s still available I’d love to try a sample. Thank you!

1 Like

Want a sample pack? Shoot me a DM with your mailing address and email! (No P.O. boxes please)

1 Like

Hi Jordan,

I like the info you posted regarding the Full Spectrum Blends.

What would be the difference between the Granddaddy Purple that’s Full Spectrum and the Granddaddy Purple that’s Not (Green Vs. Purple image)?

Is it possible for me to find out the percentage of LINALOOL in the Granddaddy Purple.

Anyway; Can I PM you my info for a sample.

Still have some sample packs left!

Who’s going to BizCon in Vegas this year?

1 Like

Really satisfied with the catalyst, ordering some right now!

1 Like