Xtra laboratories free samples and discounts | xperience the difference - xperience synergy

I’ll take a sample pack if you still have some

1 Like

I will take a sample pack if there are any available.

1 Like

If you are still sending samples I’d appreciate one! You’re the man!

1 Like

Please PM me your email along with mailing address!

2 Likes

I have about 30 sample packs left.

Shoot me a PM with your email address and mailing address if interested.

2 Likes

I’m interested as hell in trying your hemp terps

1 Like

You know what to do!

1 Like

Done and done

1 Like

I ordered from Xtra the 7 FS sample pack at the same time I also asked for the samples being offered in this thread to be added to it. Already mixed up ATF, Harlequin, PeanutButter Breath, Mazar I Sharif, and Romulan. I randomly had others try them without knowing they were different to see if the difference was noticeable between the full spectrum variety I’d got from Xtra and the other terp blends already on hand. Only 1 or 2 out of 20+ requests wanting more picked a strain other than the full spectrums Id just gotten from Xtra. The feedback given is how this these strains seem to be more stout & robust tasting or harder hitting & more potent. The follow up requests to some might not seem like enough proof of there being a difference between the standard terp blends and full spectrum but when looked at in conjunction to all the feedback received as well, this seems like very concrete proof.

1 Like

Thanks for the great feedback @MFSmith!

Better than any pre-made botanical blend I’ve tried, not as baller as straight hemp or Canna terps. Definitely exceeded my expectations @xtralaboratories, good job! Quality product.

2 Likes

Much appreciated @Krative! Thank you for leaving your feedback!

1 Like

PM sent

1 Like

We’d love to try your product out here… .we are currently using botanical terpene blends… your hemp/botanical blends are intriguing. How can we get a sample pack?

1 Like

I have one pack left after we ship @TheOnlyWalker and @Upsetter’s

If you’re interested in purchasing a sample pack we have a few options here: Full Spectrum Terpene Sample Pack | Xtra Labs

Thanks for the interest everyone!

To date now tried, in addition to the 5 already mentioned from the first order, DaVinci OG, Cataract Kush, Candyland, Ghost OG, WiFi, Wedding Cake and on deck to try is Bruce Banner and Pineapple Jack. I’d say thus far ATF, Candyland, Peanut Butter Breath, & Romulan are the biggest hits, but Wi-Fi, Cataract Kush, DaVinci OG are close runner-up’s.

2 Likes

@xtralaboratories I’ve been looking for a new terpenes provider! Any sample packs/discount codes left? Would love to try some and thanks for the offer!

1 Like

candy land is the best of the 8 or so I tried. I also liked durban poison. surprised you are having success with peanut butter thats my least popular from xtra

1 Like

Candyland, ATF, Romulan, and Pineapple Jack have been big crowd pleasers for me thus far. I think I’ve used roughly 20 different strains thus far for carts.

1 Like

I got ATF too. thats a potent flavor. Wish I had mixed it at 5%

1 Like