Xtra laboratories free samples and discounts | xperience the difference - xperience synergy

Hey gang,

This is Jordan with xtra laboratories. I’ve talked with a few people on here but hadn’t had the chance to fully introduce xtra to everyone. Here at xtra laboratories we manufacture high quality strain specific terpene blends and natural fruit flavors. In addition to terpenes and flavors we offer in-house white label CBD manufacturing.

A few unique products we offer are our all natural full spectrum blends infused with hemp terpenes and our fruit fusion line up. Our full spectrum blends start with our high quality strain profiles and are infused with real cannabis terpenes from hemp. With this product you’ll xperience a more authentic cannabis flavor that feels more like flower. The effects are much more smooth than typical botanical blends. It can be felt throughout the body, reducing the behind the eye sensation often associated with distillates. Our fusion blends combine the effects of a strain specific profile with the punch of fruit flavor that everyone’s chasing. Scroll down for more information about us and our products!

why xtra labs?

• 200+ flavors and terpene blends created in house

• Quick turnaround time on large orders and custom flavors (typically 3-5 business days)

• Industry leader in new products and formulations

• Oil soluble terpenes and flavors

• Water soluble fruit flavors

• Driven by quality and customer satisfaction

• Customer trade secrets and formulas are never shared or discussed. Our partners are kept confidential and information will never be shared.

• Recreational and medical market compliant

• Third party testing done on isolates to evaluate pesticides, heavy metals, and trace solvents

• In-house genetic mapping process to produce accurate cannabis profiles

• Custom product formulations with terpene blends and flavors with zero development cost

• White label CBD product manufacturer

• Leader in CBD product innovation

• Industry experienced team with over 10 years of dispensary work

• Inventory tracking used with batch/lot numbers

• SDS sheets and COAs available upon request

• New 6,000 sq ft facility coming October 2019

full spectrum - hemp infused

• Over 100 terpenes and flavonoids in each blend

• 30 full spectrum strain offerings

• Oil soluble

• Essential trace plant resins and undetectable properties only found in Cannabis

• A consistent, reliable, and reproduce-able cannabis terpene based product

• Hits many endocannabinoid receptors below the neck

• Similar to the effect of Cannabis flowers or full spectrum concentrate

• Helps alleviates the behind the eyes sensation of distillate cartridges

• Terpenes derived from industrial hemp varieties via steam distillation

• Reduction of sneezy, nose tingling, and harsh throat sensations

fusion strain & fruit blends

• Botanical strain blends and fruit flavors are paired in complementing quantities differing greatly from one blend to another

• You get strain on the inhale and fruit on the exhale

• Best of both worlds for consumers that can’t decide between terpenes and flavors

• Strong complex palate experience where trace flavors are detected long after exhale

• Creates the missing flavonoids in blends that cannabis plants have to begin with

• 10 available fusion options

• Separates in the bottle but will not separate in a cartridge or cause cloudiness

• Contains compounds that are oil and water soluble

• Expertly crafted to recreate the flavors that accompany cannabis strains without seeming artificial

• Many variations were tested and were never put into production ensuring the ten we currently have are simply amazing

fruit flavors

• All natural fruit used

• No additives fillers or synthetics used

• No PG, PEG, MCT, VG, triacetin, sweeteners, preservatives or color agents used

• High purity

• Food grade

• Unique custom flavors only found at xtra laboratories

• Oil and water soluble

• Contains trace ethanol for stability. 5-10% formulations will be state compliant

• Great for edibles or cannabis products that need flavor masking

• Trigger childhood nostalgia in your customer base with natural candy flavors

the catalyst natural terpene diluent

• All natural botanically derived with hemp terpenes and plant resins

• In house developed diluent to aid with CBD crystallization issues - Stops crystallization if used in proper quantities

• Can be used in high quantities - up to 40% of a cartridge can be Catalyst without experiencing harshness

• Breaks up large cannabinoid chains of THC and CBD that affect viscosity

• Reduce viscosity with out adding cutting agents

• Provides benefits beyond reducing viscosity by keeping products 100% terpene based, including hemp resins and terpenes only found in Cannabis

• Hemp terpenes are added for an entourage effect with cannabinoids and synergy amongst other terpenes

• Has slight light gold/amber color that will not darken the appearance of distillate in a cartridge

• Can be used in trace amounts to achieve better vapor production with thick concentrates in a vape cartridge

• Can emulsify solid concentrates into a cartridge including shatter and rosin if formulated properly

custom flavor and terpene product creation

• No associated cost with custom product development
  • Simple design process streamlines time involved
  • A sample of flower (in state only) or existing product formula is all we need to recreate a custom product for you
  • After sample approval is complete a minimum order of an 8oz bottle is required to start production
  • Your flavor or blend will not be sold or advertised and kept confidential
  • Seasonals and exclusive releases
  • Fast turnaround times usually within 5-7 business days
  • In-house genetic mapping capabilities
  • Flavor mimicking

So you can see what we’re all about, we’re offering the GLG and Future4200 members a free sample pack shipped anywhere in the U.S.

We would also like to offer a 20% off coupon for all first time purchasers (valid only on 4oz sizes and below) as well as a special GLG continuous discount of 10%(valid only on 4oz sizes and below,). GLG - Post below and I’ll DM you your own personal first time purchase and GLG codes! Sample packs are limited!

We’ll be at MJBizCon for the third time this December, stop by our booth #C7344!

Follow us on the 'gram: @xtralaboratories

6 Likes

id love to try your hemp blends. Those sound good. how can we try?

3 Likes

Post here and we’ll get you set up with a 5ml sample pack! The packs contain one full spectrum blend.

Looks like I ran out of turns to edit my post haha.

1 Like

Hi Jordan! I’d love to try the GG#4 terp blend. Where do I send my info?

1 Like

Keep up the amazing work, we fully support you guys at Xtra!

2 Likes

I’d be interested in trying your hemp blends as well

1 Like

I am interested in trying your products and at willing to provide a detailed review in exchange.

I’ll gladly give your a go vs my current stock.
No @anon56994712 -foolery going on, correct

2 Likes

Hello, welcome. We would love to try :slight_smile: Looking forward to the DM

2 Likes

Is your cbd Diluent/crystal inhibitor designed to be vaporized? I’m interested in trying some samples of the cannabis terpenes and the cbd Diluent

2 Likes

Is the hemp infused other plant terps also? Or just hemp? The word infused probably answers my own question sorry! :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Yes! It was in-fact designed to be vaporized however our products, including our competitors products, have not yet been evaluated by the FDA. No one is allowed to claim their product is safe for vaporization without an FDA approval.

We appreciate your support guys! Keep crushing it!!

1 Like

Yep, botanical blends infused with hemp terps!

Hi Jordan,

Would love to try a sample of your product.

1 Like

A round of sample packs will be heading out today, thanks everyone.

Looking forward to your feedback!

4 Likes

I’d be down to sample a blend, or two @xtralaboratories!!?

1 Like

Sent you a DM!

1 Like

Hi Jordan,
Would like to try your samples, thanks!

1 Like

i posted here

19 Likes