Xtra laboratories free samples and discounts | xperience the difference - xperience synergy

Ye ask ye shall receive

4 Likes

Sounds promising. I would be happy to test out a free sample!

1 Like

I’m on my third order from xtra and I’ve been pleased with everything especially the “Full Spec” blends. The ATF is super floral with a big coriander note. Your fruit flavors are also very smooth and forward. The snozzberry really tastes like snozzberries :slight_smile:

My only complaint is the lack of tasting notes on any of the blends along with few reviews.

6 Likes

i would like a free sample too

1 Like

Ill jump in on the sample train.

1 Like

Extremely interested in sampling your full spectrum hemp terpenes and diluent. I’ve spent countless resources on trying all the top brands to achieve a more “flower-like” experience, just to have a final product with a “synthetic” feel and taste. If your product offering truly stands apart from the rest, please send a sample my way.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

id love to try a free sample lol!

1 Like

Welcome @desert.heat.extracts! Enjoy the forum!

2 Likes

I already do! I’ve checked on here several times before but i never made an account, but it was time for thay to change lol! I love all the knowledge being shared here, its phenomenal

4 Likes

Hi Melchior,

Thanks for your support and kind words! Happy to hear you’re enjoying the full spectrum blends and fruit flavors. Snozzberry has been a huge hit for us! Check out Blue Razz, Ice Cream, or Grape League Chew for some other next level flavors.

I hear you on the lack of tasting info. We definitely need to flesh out the website a little more.

As far as reviews go, the majority of our client base doesn’t seem to like to leave reviews but we have amassed a decent amount which can be viewed here: xtra labs strain specific terpene reviews

Thank you again for the feedback! Look for your GLG discount code in your DM

1 Like

DM’s sent!

Thanks guys

I’ll gladly leave a review if I could get my hands on one of these sample packs. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

DM sent!

Hi Jordan. Thanks for your offer of free samples. Much appreciated. I’d like to try a Full-Spectrum Strain but know they’re pricey so if you can’t do that, no problem.

Thanks again,
Joe

1 Like

Hi Joe,

The Future4200 sample pack contains one full spec option, I’ll shoot you a DM here in a second.

Awesome to see a lot of first time posters here

1 Like

Love to try your free samples

Was thinking of ordering your diluent to try in the coming weeks but would absolutely love a sample pack first!

I’m interested in the sample pack & will place an order if I like them. Dm me or let me know what I need to do! Thank you

1 Like

Hello,

One of my clients is looking for some new terps, please PM your email so I can connect you two.

-Mark

1 Like

Would like to try some of your full spec terpenes as well please

1 Like