WNC THCP? How real could this be?

crude as an input might explain some of it

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I was thinking but there’s just too much going on here. I’ve seen several terpene alcohols used in the synthesis of cannabinoids but I’m just going to not try to make sense of this chemical soup. My guess is it was produced in Chernobyl.

6 Likes

Bell’s Labs is a PPE company and had a toxicology lab at one time. They are not involved in THCP-30. Like many others, they were approached my David Hart but his samples were not real and that was the end of it. Why shit on a company if you don’t know?

They never had it. Look up David Hart on LinkedIN. He has a degree in environmental chemistry. If someone was going to make it, it wouldn’t be this clown.

Would love to hear about it

Order a standard sample

Wow. Who the hell post someone’s address on here? I am not involved with this company but I know the person being shit on personally (Mr. Nguyen). I worked for him for years and still work for him from time to time. He is NOT selling THCP30 under FSP or any other name. David Hart- like he goes to everyone- tried to sell his intellectual property (which more than likely belongs to Spectrum) to him and many others in the indudtry, David Hart claims to represent many companies. I called Spectrum. They would not disucss him without an attorney present. Whoever you are, I would appreciate you taking down the statement above. It is slander against someone I care about and posting an address could be alluded to as encouraging stalking. Mr. Nguyen is a respected investor, not a conman or a fake chemist like David Hart. Call out the real villians. By the way, whoever you are David Hart lives and operates and North Carolina, not Washington DC.

Who from ? Cayman ?

The communication with their local rep is quite slow…seems they don’t want to deal with non Dea labs. :confused:
Maybe have to ask another time again…

Please post an analysis proving the carts are safe.

We tested FSP and Corvus carts for customers and those who were provided samples. Some claim these carts made them ill. Both have toxins in them and no THCP. Dave Hart is on this thread discussing THCP from Spectrum.

The buyers and those who received samples have no reason to lie about the source and a mass spectrometer analysis proved without a doubt that there were numerous toxins and no THCP.

Produce a cart from FSP+ or Corvus that has THCP in it.

2 Likes

We did not release his address. I find it remarkable that a staff member of Mr. Nguyen finds this message, “not being in the THCP business”, a few hours after posting an alert in a narrow THCP discussion thread with no search result yet in Google.

Then why did David Nguyen execute at least one contract to supply THCP and provide samples?
Discuss FSP+ with multiple independent competitors in this space?
All these strangers making up the same bogus source?
All of these strangers approaching us and colleagues in other labs to determine if Nguyen’s FSP is real?

Now, according to you, David Nguyen was offered IP from Hart and that is the extent of his THCP venture?

Consistent story from multiple sources that he has courted buyers for FSP+ for months and supplied questionable samples.

I’m happy to correct any misinformation but too many people are all providing the same story, background and source. The analysis is solid. The product is dangerous and contains no THCP.

Toxic products will destroy this community. If we don’t police it then the regulators will. No one needs another Vitamin E jerk. We came forward because we’ve never encountered anything this bad and that speaks volumes.

Reading between the lines, your statement with such conviction about David Hart leads me to believe there is a lot more to this story.

A community member on in this thread found Bell’s Labs COA on Corvus. FSP+ ties back to Nguyen. Nguyen has held calls, contracts and supplied samples for the sale of THCP. Multiple independent people provided this information.

The CORVUS carts have identical constituents, ratios and abnormal THC as FSP+. Explain.

If dangerous products continue to be distributed then the feds will get involved, if they aren’t already. This will hurt everyone making authentic safe products and their investments.

Why are they on the Couchlock COA for the THCP then?

1 Like

How the hell did I miss this thread!?

12 Likes

Did you go to bed after Wheel of Fortune? That’s usually when I miss the fun on Future.

8 Likes

Iontrap-

If it wasn’t made clear, David Hart approached Mr. Nguyen claiming to own the intellectual property on how to make THCP30. He had a song and dance that Spectrum Labs wouldn’t pay him for his IT and he left. He sent those same green cube gummies I saw later that Spectrum sold and now Arrowhead and a new company Delta8 Distillery LLC that David Hart LLC’d in November sell now.

2 Likes

Not sure since the Bells" Labs testing does not indicate THCP30.

I agree. That is why these things never went beyond test and all contact with Mr. Hart has ceased. If people sold carts labeled FSP Plus and attributed them back to Bells’s, please let me know. That means they took our trade name, samples not authorized for sale, carted them up and tried to profit while making people sick. The feds should get involved.

1 Like

You tell me. We had multiple failed tests.

1 Like

Is anyone familiar with ATHC or THC-O-Acetate?

1 Like

Yeah, @Graywolf mentioned he’s worked a method.

1 Like

Yes absolutely. What would you like to know?

1 Like

Your new lab/facility reached out to me to prove THCP production. Do to the high value of THCP and CBDP, I’ve requested 500mg of the crude and 500mg of the final product. It’s impossible to get this quanitity from anyone and the crude will prove the Nature publication synthesis. We know the byproducts and what to expect as we have synthesized a small amount for internal standards.

I’ll let everyone know the results when we receive samples.

2 Likes