WNC THCP? How real could this be?

Please post an analysis proving the carts are safe.

We tested FSP and Corvus carts for customers and those who were provided samples. Some claim these carts made them ill. Both have toxins in them and no THCP. Dave Hart is on this thread discussing THCP from Spectrum.

The buyers and those who received samples have no reason to lie about the source and a mass spectrometer analysis proved without a doubt that there were numerous toxins and no THCP.

Produce a cart from FSP+ or Corvus that has THCP in it.

2 Likes

We did not release his address. I find it remarkable that a staff member of Mr. Nguyen finds this message, “not being in the THCP business”, a few hours after posting an alert in a narrow THCP discussion thread with no search result yet in Google.

Then why did David Nguyen execute at least one contract to supply THCP and provide samples?
Discuss FSP+ with multiple independent competitors in this space?
All these strangers making up the same bogus source?
All of these strangers approaching us and colleagues in other labs to determine if Nguyen’s FSP is real?

Now, according to you, David Nguyen was offered IP from Hart and that is the extent of his THCP venture?

Consistent story from multiple sources that he has courted buyers for FSP+ for months and supplied questionable samples.

I’m happy to correct any misinformation but too many people are all providing the same story, background and source. The analysis is solid. The product is dangerous and contains no THCP.

Toxic products will destroy this community. If we don’t police it then the regulators will. No one needs another Vitamin E jerk. We came forward because we’ve never encountered anything this bad and that speaks volumes.

Reading between the lines, your statement with such conviction about David Hart leads me to believe there is a lot more to this story.

A community member on in this thread found Bell’s Labs COA on Corvus. FSP+ ties back to Nguyen. Nguyen has held calls, contracts and supplied samples for the sale of THCP. Multiple independent people provided this information.

The CORVUS carts have identical constituents, ratios and abnormal THC as FSP+. Explain.

If dangerous products continue to be distributed then the feds will get involved, if they aren’t already. This will hurt everyone making authentic safe products and their investments.

Why are they on the Couchlock COA for the THCP then?

1 Like

How the hell did I miss this thread!?

12 Likes

Did you go to bed after Wheel of Fortune? That’s usually when I miss the fun on Future.

8 Likes

Iontrap-

If it wasn’t made clear, David Hart approached Mr. Nguyen claiming to own the intellectual property on how to make THCP30. He had a song and dance that Spectrum Labs wouldn’t pay him for his IT and he left. He sent those same green cube gummies I saw later that Spectrum sold and now Arrowhead and a new company Delta8 Distillery LLC that David Hart LLC’d in November sell now.

2 Likes

Not sure since the Bells" Labs testing does not indicate THCP30.

I agree. That is why these things never went beyond test and all contact with Mr. Hart has ceased. If people sold carts labeled FSP Plus and attributed them back to Bells’s, please let me know. That means they took our trade name, samples not authorized for sale, carted them up and tried to profit while making people sick. The feds should get involved.

1 Like

You tell me. We had multiple failed tests.

1 Like

Is anyone familiar with ATHC or THC-O-Acetate?

1 Like

Yeah, @Graywolf mentioned he’s worked a method.

1 Like

Yes absolutely. What would you like to know?

1 Like

Your new lab/facility reached out to me to prove THCP production. Do to the high value of THCP and CBDP, I’ve requested 500mg of the crude and 500mg of the final product. It’s impossible to get this quanitity from anyone and the crude will prove the Nature publication synthesis. We know the byproducts and what to expect as we have synthesized a small amount for internal standards.

I’ll let everyone know the results when we receive samples.

2 Likes

We received samples from john@sandstone. We received about 800mg of crude, 800mg of what he calls a final product and lastly, 1 gram of (1 S,4 R)-1-methyl-4-(prop-1-en-2-yl)cycloex-2-enol which he said was consumed in the process and therefore not present in the crude. To be sure everyone is on the same page, we are referring to the THCP synthesis as outlined in this article:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-56785-1/

We started with the crude and injected in our mass spectrometer. We changed our method for further separation.

As you can see, the byproducts are very low compared to the CBDP and THCP after 130 minutes. We determined the byproducts to be identical, but less than what we had in our small synthesis of THCP. It’s obvious there has been a considerable amount of process optimization. As well, 5-heptylbenzene-1,3-diol was present in the crude. There was no olivetol, cbd, cbn, thc, or any other pentyl-chain products in the crude. The yield was above 80%, well beyond the 20+% in the study. There were no toxic compounds or PAHs in the crude so this was synthesized using good lab practices. It is obvious that they have made some changes to the Nature synthesis to yield more THCP. It was a pleasant analysis for a change.

The following picture is a zoom of the CBDP, isomers, and THCP.

The CBDP is at 130.149, about 12%, the THCP is at 133.7 and 136.

The following is a zoom-in of THC-range through THCP. CBD, THC, appear at 121 minutes to 130 minutes. We detected no compounds of CBD, CBN, THC of any delta. We did detect a compound at 126 minutes (very small) but that was a high-boiling compound generally found in the seals of bottles. We ran the spectra to be sure.

Overall, the product side was clean with no solvents, resorcinol, or toxic compounds. There were no THC, CBD, CBN, or Olivetol in the crude so I wouldn’t expect to find it in the final product.

My colleague called John this afternoon to discuss his process. It’s obvious he is in the middle of scaling production and explained “the pain” of scaling it. He described some of the challenges we had, albeit, ours were fewer as we were only making a couple of grams. As this synthesis uses pyrophoric catalysts, high vacuum (less than 3mm) and high temperature to make USP-grade precursors, this further makes the synthesis challenging. Lastly, a temperature-controlled and pressure hydrogenation eliminates most small-scale operations was something he explained and had scaled with their hydrogenation reactors. By the way he spoke, it was obvious the synthesis was a total pain in the ass and he advised he never would have set up for this if it wasn’t for the toxic “crap” you were sending him from a scam. It’s amusing how things work out.

I asked John if he felt if his process optimizations could be applied to D8 and D9 synthesis. He said it would but claimed to have no interest in that market as the products have lower value.

Unfortunately, most of my time on this board will be proving bad products. It was nice to see you have teamed up with a synthesis company capable of this complex synthesis and it’s not a scam. I rarely see that. It’s night and day from the garbage I was receiving from your clients a few months ago.

Good luck and I hope to be posting the analysis of some good and bad D8 products soon.

We prefer to test products we can buy direct from stores so that we know we are testing consumer products. Please advise me of a city and state where your products are available so we can test them and include in our product profiles.

17 Likes

Fapfapfapfap

Thank you. You’re appreciated more than you know.

7 Likes

Now time for the bad news. My colleagues are finishing up the analysis of other products that are very bad. Mostly D8. We will post this weekend likely.

I am TRYING to find a legal D8 product. Can you think of one we can purchase and test? Most are over 0.3% delta-9

6 Likes

I gave up on compliant d8 half a year ago. Appreciate everyone’s continued efforts.

3 Likes

It’s not difficult. You just can’t do it in a one-pot semisynthesis from CBD. A real facility could make it with the right equipment and instruments.

2 Likes

But for production? I’ve yet to see the worth when you can pump out t41 tek all day.

1 Like

True. Delta-8 was always the garbage isomer no one wanted in the 70s lol

1 Like

Well, so far you have one legal THCP and we’ve seen some D8 that is quite clean but fails D9. Most of it is junk. We are testing D8 gummies on Friday.

3 Likes