Wiped Film Parameters

What color are they when you decarb those crystals under high vacuum but don’t distill them?

1 Like

When decarbed in the SPD the clear crystals turned a yellow, heres a pic of the starting material.

Heres what 1 pass did on a summit spd

7 Likes

lol watching a “verified consultant” believe a lab and whine like this is too comical. people actually hire you? whats your degree(s) in?
try googling anthocyanins, maybe you’ll learn something today.

6 Likes

Why are you saying he’s BS? Keep the drama on Instagram. I have had 99.9% a few times now tested from cannalysis and sc labs

2 Likes

You are literally not in the lab enough to talk out loud.

1 Like

How about everyone bring it down a notch.

Everybody knows lab test results have a margin of error as much as ±10%. Oregon actually allows up to 20% RSD between duplicate tests. So nobody can make a statement that their material is 99.9% in an absolute sense; they aren’t accurate enough to make any conclusion on whether there’s 1% contaminate or 0.1% contaminant, and what the color of that contaminant may be.

That said, a 99.9% test result is great. That’s as good a test result as anyone can possibly be expected to give with these testing variances and it’s a testimony to quality.

It may be possible that a true 99.9% cannabinoid distillate would be as colorless as Beaker’s oil here. Or it might not be the case. Nobody can make that determination based only on these cannabis lab tests. It would require much more sensitive tests to actually determine the amount of non-cannabinoids and their identities.

15 Likes

I think we are all tired of people in this industry exaggerating. Dont make absolute claims if you dont want to be questioned. Hey @Future , how do you feel about the situation?

3 Likes

How is it exaggerating if i have tests to prove what i say? Id love to see someone talking shit post a test even close to what i have, till then theyre just a jealous hater. Be mad at the lab, all im doing is conveying the test sorry if it pisses you off i can hit these purities and you cant lol

4 Likes

Then show us. if you’d like to verify that, I’d like to see it tested in triplicate by at least two labs. last you said you couldnt even find that test results.

Anyone who believed a 99.9% result and isn’t skeptical, and doesn’t ask for a retest, and doesn’t send it out to another lab, has their head in the clouds.

7 Likes

@CannaChemistry
I said i couldnt find the FINAL results, theres no need to triple test a sample. I have nothing to prove especially to you, if anyone does its you, you feel you need to talk shit then lets see some of your test results? Have you ever had a sample that tested this high? Post it please. I trust the lab i use, maybe its not 99.9 but i guarantee its higher then anything youve ever made. You wont even post any results and youre here talking shit. I believe my test results because when i use the VTA i always get results like this. Heres another one thats over 100%. I don’t need to triple test the same sample to try and figure out what it is exactly, i know its super high purity because i always pull results like this. Talk shit all you want, at this point youre the only one who hasnt proven themselves. Homie above says youre never even in the lab, sounds like youre a troll to me.

2 Likes

Have you ever sent multiple identical samples to the same lab? If you have, you’d probably know that there is sometimes reason to retest…

The only way I believe any results with no skepticism is by sending three samples to three different labs and coming to a conclusion that way.

When I asked what happens to the color of pure THCa when decarbed but not distilled, you presented a yellow product that was distilled. Again - what color do the pure THCa crystals turn when decarbed under the deepest vacuum possible? Not distilled…

3 Likes

your ignorance is appalling lol. i’ve got nothing to prove because im not the one making absurd claims. if you dont know the importance of redundancy and consistency in testing then you’re more green than i even thought.

2 Likes

and who is the “homie” above? lol, I dont know who that guy is and he definitely doesnt know me. Want to see test results? look all over my IG, I have nothing to hide. I post my 97% TAC results all the time, which get automatically retested by my lab because anything over 95% should make you suspicious.

2 Likes

Maybe you should reread what i put above, i told you when they were DECARBED IN THE SPD they turned yellow. They melted clear and turned yellow immediately after in the flask before being distilled.

My claims arent absurd. My tests results prove my point, just because you dont like them doesnt mean shit. Im still waiting for you to show me any kind of test over 98%. I bet you dont have one, EVER xD i have lots seeing as that I DO THIS SHIT ALL THE TIME! I think multiple tests from different companies all over 99% prove the point im making. You can sit here and try and pick apart a test all you want, the bottom line is my tests always come out super high with the VTA no matter what company i use so i know my distillate is good. Im not worried about an exact number for potency on distillate, the fact i can pull a test with over 100% thc is a testimate to high quality distillate. Im still waiting to see anything from you.

Your IG has one test at 92% first pass on a BR… bro how are you even talking right now. Please show me something close to what i post. Even your water clear is pink rofl

+1 for phytoconstiuent knowledge - I don’t know what’s up rn but this thread looks a mess- i would love a hand getting my WFE dialed in later this month- I’m legit making popcorn right now.

3 Likes

I misunderstood, because the only photo of the yellow product was distilled.

What was the lowest achievable pressure prior to decarb, during decarb, and after decarb?

1 Like

Hey @CannaChemistry and @Kingofthekush420
Lets get these replys under controll, these forums aren’t for fighting. If thats your goal go at it on instagram, not here.
Lets Discuss this here, the pigments in distillate do contribute to the entire makeup of the compound, and the tests are accurate to around 10% hence the 110% cannabinoid content on some results.
RingTestOShaughnessys_Aut11.pdf (497.3 KB)

check out this article.

10 Likes

Results are in: