Who's the real original Factory

Make sure he records the ghosts too! And make sure the ghosts are wearing ppe!!!

3 Likes

2021 the year of the Cartridge War.

2 Likes

That was 2020. 2021 is factory wars cause none of the cart wars belligerents can ship anymore.

Deep down inside, I am satisfied, as I’m still selling bulk packs, and SPRK/PCKT is done for hahahahahahaha

4 Likes

Man I hate sprk. Rubbish products

You don’t like pctg coil retainers?!

you deserve it tbh

I got it! Hope you can upgrade your factory to dust free one day.
For making the high quality products, it is necessary.

Cheers!

Thanks for making so many remarkable contributions on Ceramic carts, We really appreciate your efforts. I believe you will make bigger success in new field

im fully convincd @Fullceramiccarts is now a factory! that video was enough proof for me! congratulations! You seem to be one of the first legit cart companies here from china!

due to american child labor laws. This is impossible! we hire rich white kids at $3.15 an hour!

Yes, my storage is haunted as hell… I swear there are ghosts in there!

5 Likes

I’ll ask for permission. If I was working in China it would be easier to film a video. But I am in Michigan so someone else has to do it for me.

Then you aint the factory… its all good homie… im not the factory either… im just the middle man… nothing wrong with being the middle man!

were you born in china @DMLiftInc or spend a significate time of your life there???

7 Likes

Nope. I’ve never even visited China.

3 Likes

Can’t agree with you more, middle man also make the tremendous contributions for the carts industry. y’all are making the greatest things for our industry, without y’all support, our factory haven’t today’s development.

3 Likes

Y’all are using “y’all” a lot and it makes me feel like I’m rubbing off on you :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

i always use yall… guess its just a southern thing!

7 Likes

Sorry Brother,I will use yall in future.

7 Likes

My family is from the FL, I’m born and raised Washington and spent only 1.6% of my life (I did the math) in Florida, and I say y’all religiously. Especially when talking to y’all.

:wink:

9 Likes

Y’all sounds so much better than “you all”

4 Likes

Or “YoU gUyS” kinda makes a fellar feel like chunk don’t it.

10 Likes