Who's the real original Factory

Yes, thats the claim!

I could care less who the first one was.
I want the current best!

8 Likes

Yes. I used to send some cerall full ceramic samples to @qma but I made a stupid mistake, he hopes to test the half gram. While I sent the full gram instead.

And now it’s time for some commercial ,lol :rofl:

QBD produces the world’s first and only cotton free all glass cartridges

5 Likes

No, i wanted fulls and you sent halves

They had a bad batch in 2019 that caused some of their us distribution to drop em

2 Likes

Every invention should be remarkable and respectful, some one just steal the original’s idea and do small improvements, and boost how good their products are.

Let me tell some stories about Boshang full ceramic cartridge here, One of our founders comes from Xinhua, Hunan Province.Which called the Chinese hometown of Ceramic industry, so our company has the DNA for ceramic. Boshang establishes in 2017, our first Focus is creative the full ceramic carts.
1.Our first batch 2000pcs was produced in March, 2018, but it was failed, this is first generation.
2.Our second batch 10000pcs was produced in September,2018, Although it was much better than first generation, it was still easy to broken. So it was failed too, and we refunded the 10000pcs deposit to customers. This is second generation of full ceramic cartridge.
3.Our third batch 10000pcs was successfully released in Feb. 2019, this is the world first full ceramic cartridge available in the market.this is our third generation, Although it is not perfect, However, it is acceptable. This is our third generation full ceramic carts, and we awarded the invention patent in April,2019.
4. in January, 2020, we released the fourth generation full ceramic cartridge, which can guarantee lower than 0.1% leaking rate, it is super stable and reliable, and our monthly production from 200000pcs in January to 1000000pcs in August.We are growing the biggest full ceramic cartridge manufacturer in China.

It is really a long way for our full ceramic carts, we persist in, keep moving, that is the spirit of Boshang, we will insist in full ceramic carts industry, and innovative more full ceramic cartridge for customers, thanks y’ all support

2 Likes

thanks for proving again how stupid I am :man_facepalming:

To be more specific,when I said their quality is reliable ,I am more refferring to their coil. The failure rate of their coil is very very low, this is why we are willing to pay doulbe cost. I do knew not too much about their cartridge,only heard some feedback from clients that it’s good. we did tear apart some of ther cerall cartridges to see how they baked the central post and coil together, to our understanding the production failure rate of the baked ones will not be low. This maybe part of reason why their cerall cartridge price are a bit higher then others

1 Like

Live Video for Boshang factory 2021-4-14

43 Likes

Your telling me all those people in that manufacturing room all go through that tiny door with the timer everyday?

3 Likes

@Fullceramiccarts color me impressed.

7 Likes

Interesting you didn’t talk about march 2020, and the post covid batch

1 Like

That is air shower, our workshop is dust free, which is one procedure before entering the workshop, only few factories has dust free workshop in carts industry, Boshang is proud to be one of the few which has dust free workshop, we are ISO 13485 certificated factory

3 Likes

Thank you, we are United color for company background and pictures.

thumbs on your said and done :+1: You do made a video to convince you are a real factory.
While let’s stick to transparency,

the tiny room is a shower room indeed ,I think what @Distillatebuyer is curious about that your air shower is not big enough for all your staff to enter into your production area.

there are two many dust free workshop in carts industry, I can bring you to visit at least 30 different dust free cartridge workshop if you are interested in. And judging from your video,the people who made the video did not change shoes or clothes before enther the air shower. I think so did the staff in your production workshop.

Serval stuff did not wear mask,and I think your clients would be more happier if all your production colleagues can wear fingerstall when they touch the cartridges.

It’s good you have ISO 13485 certrification ,if you really aims to be the best ceramic cartridge factory ,your production area do need a lot of improvement ,not just paperwork.

We do not produce ceramic cartridge,so we are not competitors,and sometimes we buy ceramic cartridges for some of our clients.

Again,I do hope all cart business people can be more tranparent

6 Likes

yeahhh qbd talk that talk

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestions, we will improve the air shower room space next month, the bigger room will be available for our staffs soon. I will take the new videos for our factory in June, it will be much bigger and harmonious

I am very interested in visiting the others carts factory dust free workshop, of course, your factory will be best if your factory has dust free workshop. All of our staffs will be wearing dust free clothes before entering the workshop, you see some staffs didn’t wear the dust free clothes, whose are our engineers and sales, they will wear the dust free clothes if they need to enter the workshop for sure.

There are more than 1000 carts factories in Shenzhen, only around 30 factories has dust free workshop, so it is only 3%, I say a few is no problem, right?
We wish you can show your factory here if it is possible for you

4 Likes

I think its only fair we get a video of @Killa12345 touring the @qualitystainless storage locations with todays paper in one hand and a bottle of viscosity in the other

38 Likes

Sure, we will keep improving for our ceramic products and to be the top notch factories, which is our mission and vision, we would like to grow with y’all in Future4200. Thanks Future 4200, Thanks y’all.

5 Likes

haha,when I said " at least 30 different…“does not mean there are only 30, since I was just in this industry for only one year, I only visited on site or knew around 30. Air shower ≠ dust free

again we do not produce ceramic cartridges,I’m not your competitor, and I did not intend to offense anyone nor make anyone embarrassed.

Just hope the whole carts industry can be more transperant.

2 Likes

:raising_hand_man: :beers:

2 Likes