Who's the real original Factory

Yeens are a good example and role model for the industry as a whole. Can we see inside the ceramic sintering ovens? I imagine there is acceptable % of coil makers who use by products to make ceramics. Possibly using coal coke ashes and maybe worse?

1 Like

I recently ended up in the part of the country that uses “yinz”. Never heard that one before lol

5 Likes

All yeeanz kin folk come wit ya?

1 Like

It’s definitely yuns here

2 Likes

Hint: I’m not that far from yinz

Funny we all use different on·o·mat·o·poe·ia for the word. :joy:

1 Like

My brain hurts now…

2 Likes

Holy vocab Batman!

3 Likes

This is my personal opinion but most of everyone within this thread is concentrating on the wrong things.

Having been to China a handful of times I have seen many factories and then I have seen some very impressive factories. Not because of how big they were or how clean they were. Anyone interested should search on youtube for CCELL or Vapresso factories which are owned by Smoore one of the world’s richest vape companies recently was valued at 60+ billion dollars and you will clearly understand why CCELL has been so sought after.

ALD / iKrusher has a really good factory as well. Been in the Ceramic game for a very long time along with Smoore/CCELL who originally patented and mass-marketed the ceramic coils. The fact everyone has to label ceramic coils as ccell’s should tell you everything you need to know.

I have been to Airistech a couple of years ago as well. The makers of qcell. There are plenty of large players in China who have entered this industry. Extremely impressive factories…won’t find many like those here in the US.

The BIG problem is…what sort of resources are being spent by these smaller companies to do their own R&D and develop their own IP compared to trying to copy someone else’s? Every time I have gone to China to attend the vape trade shows. Half of the trade show is copying the design of the newest latest pod system or disposable from Smoore.

Factories here clearly state they recently hired someone from CCELL or someone left Smoore to start their own successful companies.

I do have videos of the R&D facilities of Vaporesso and their assembly line which I can’t post. The same holds true for ALD from a couple of years ago and the Airistech assembly line.

I think Smoore employs more than a couple of hundred engineers to work and develop products. Massive amount of testing is done in-house. Has over 10,0000 employees.

ALD factory while very good wasn’t anywhere near impressive as Smoore but even they had multiple floors designated to R&D. Plenty of machinery and people doing testing and quality control at their company.

Then there are smaller companies 100’s of them…sourcing the raw material from suppliers. These “factories” are basically assembly lines. Putting products together…absolutely nothing wrong with it.

As a distributor, my interest is always to see what sort of work the brand or factory or their assembly line is putting in to make sure the end product isn’t going to have a big failure rate and isn’t going to cause all sorts of problems that people can’t recover from.

Yes, this thread was designed to call the scammers out. I would encourage those who sell products regardless if they work for the factory directly or a distributor. They should get their factories to provide pictures/videos of their in-house quality control stations or their R&D setup.

Just my two cents

9 Likes

Smoore is such a good vape co
I wonder about the inside of @Liam84 s factory :sweat_smile: aspire is a great company too

2 Likes

@Redman some of these companies have absolutely breathtaking setups. Shenzhen is no joke. The real estate market puts NYC to shame and Hong Kong is valued I believe 64% on average higher than NYC.

It just depends where some of these companies are doing business so some people don’t seem to understand how big these factories are sometimes. Companies that care spend a considerable amount of resources developing products and technologies.

Having said that there are many small companies that have developed and created a new wave of products that are doing extremely well.

For every one of these companies who does it the right way. In my opinion, there are 50 who simply want to copy them and sell it cheaper without giving a crap what it does to the overall market.

4 Likes

I’m focused on “y’all”

6 Likes

That’s one thing I am having a really hard time dealing with as a new member of this community. Hard to contribute when lots of discussions / threads simply go off topic :wink:

I guess with time I will learn to go with the flow and not take myself too seriously…

12 Likes

Yeah, things go in all directions. Glad you made it here though! I often refer to finding info as having to wade through all of the shit to find the gold

10 Likes

Yeah we’re all pretty much friends so we get side tracked easily. Sorry

8 Likes

I didn’t mean to come off as an asshole. It’s very understandable as a community once you have been here long enough everyone knows everyone. I have used a community-based discussion board for one of my earliest companies (web hosting) going back 22 years letting customers interact with each other on how to sell online or how to create their perfect website.

I guess I am referring to threads that are referred to as dumpster fire 4200 I have unfortunately spent hours reading through some of those as well. Anyways I just wanted to add my two cents here.

I myself am always looking for new vendors and companies that produce quality products. If anyone within this thread wants to show their company in a good light I suggest they show us their quality control toys.

7 Likes

You can always ignore certain members.

You didn’t come off as an asshole. Many people get frustrated by it.

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

We want some real innovation!

1 Like

Looking for quad-core nichrome embedded into ceramic uv reactive ceramic with sapphire glass tanks with white cubic zirconia bedazzles

3 Likes