Who's a seed hoarder? Maybe i am!

What cuts are you looking for?

4 Likes

6 keepers by may 1st. Going in the ground… I’ll pop seeds too

1 Like

Old kali mist was really nice. I grew some mod bx a few years back which was pre 2000 kali mist x destroyer ix’d and that stuff was church. I made f2s that people have raved about.

5 Likes

C99. * Amnesia haze = cat piss odor and stupifying rocket high

3 Likes

I’ll believe a haze comeback when I see it. Not that I would see it in my isolated little world. Too many growers been scorned putting in long time and effort only to have buyers turn up there noses when finished. It’s gonna require some influencer to tell the new kids how fire haze can be, and people willing to pay for that time and effort.

3 Likes

Ive had folks send real deal haze back longtime go. Too strong they said, no worries I said! I think your right in the fact that it’s a love thing to grow these. Lots of time put in there’s a bit of nostalgia that comes along with growing these.

6 Likes

I might pop the 08 cookies when the other Mac lines come in from @grow_for_me I’ll update if the little thing does well & pass her out to everyone here.

4 Likes

Brothers Grimm? That was the true Cinderella squared. 7 week finisher, Sativa fly high, dole pineapple terp.

4 Likes

I used to pinch my dad’s stash back in the day. He had some skunk that was like rocks. Heavy litte nuggs that were almost impossible to break up. Dank shit, my friend used to love it when I showed up with it.

4 Likes

Mist of destruction yeah!!

2 Likes

Cindy 99 was like BOG’s LSD- short flower sativa buzz. The yields were monster with an 8-week veg. I haven’t been able to find an original C99. Either it was the grapefruit pheno or the yields sucked.

3 Likes

Let’s put this one on the hunt list for sure. Someone has to be keeping her hidden. Mmm Cindy

3 Likes

I need a strain that tastes like grapefruit. Chemdawg, headband, whatever it is I want it

2 Likes

Ye ive had C99 but im talking the cross with amnesia haze. It is so rank and very uplifting. Like a cat pissed on the pineapple farm

2 Likes

Grapefruit going around Mi. Last time I had it was just like drinking grapefruit sparking water.

4 Likes

Hahaha one time while still underground my partner got 300+lbs of this trim I called sunleaf grapefruit cause it’s was hella fans with tons of sugar & a bunch of smalls & light trim but frosty as hell, it literally smelled like a grapefruit I grabbed one to show him cause he didn’t believe me

The Grapefruit with C99 and another unknown strain parentage is one of my all time favorites for smoke and concentrates. @cyclopath made the best extract that has ever graced my lungs with that particular cultivar. He won a Dope cup with it, and it may have taken best in show, too. Gotta try and find that cut again. Would prefer seeds, but a cut would do nicely.

3 Likes

I feel like we should host a virtual future4200.com cannabis cup

6 Likes

Only when they invent smell-o-vision… been waiting way too long for that! Haha

1 Like

Haha cartoon network had smelly telly Smelly Telly | The Cartoon Network Wiki | Fandom

1 Like