Who's a seed hoarder? Maybe i am!

Hey @Killa12345 I knew I seen it already run into a seed stock & shes crosssed to a strain that dumps for hash too :man_shrugging:t3:

It’s in piff cake too. But unless the black haze was the female in the cross. Then it’s not legit.

Black haze is a clone only strain. I don’t care how much you try to reverse and Bx it.

The cut version is what people reminisce about. Trust me. This cut has been close to me for at least 25 years. I know I passed it to bodhi and a number of other breeders in the mid 2000s

6 Likes

Lol he only crosses his male Wilson to cuts, I garuntee it was the female.

I understand things being cut only, but strains can still carry that profile & structure others reminisce of after being BX’d or ibl to itself.

Original gg4 now days is a cut only strain, but myco tek & catgg4 both have made ibl of the original honoring JW after his passing, one of the only ways to find the original if you don’t know someone with it.

Now that you say bhodi if I’m correct it’s his CBH

4 Likes

I think he used nevilles for his. I’m almost positive it was a cross.

I will tell you @bg305 piff cake don’t taste like black haze either. But tastes just like original Nevilles haze. Straight insense taste

2 Likes

Damn bro

3 Likes

I just asked him it’s from Cuban black himself.

3 Likes

Told you a lotta up and comers hung out at the same place. My generosity was just as big back then. I’ve devoted my life to this plant.

The mid to late 2000s were a great time to be in cannabis. Lots of pollen chucking. Lots of dope weed

I’d imagine this around the time they started playing with it.

Ink is an old school homie too.

3 Likes

@Killa12345 you think that it’s still around? there a few of us here looking for real deal haze cut. I’d give you naming right to my first kid. Lemme know I’ll wake my girl up right now and get started lol. What I would do for the church incense

5 Likes

Black haze and I’m sure Neville haze are still around.

5 Likes

Id love the serious seeds collection thats from back when things were og

@Killa12345 i imagine you have a whole dresser slap full seeds in each drawer!

3 Likes

I miss the exotic flavors so bad and what looked like extra special buds out this world buds that taste like green hit even toward the last hit

4 Likes

@GummyJ Those Indiana Bubblegum and Cinderella 99 beans hit some serious nostalgia from back in the day. My glory days were from ~1995-2005 as a quiet kid from Indiana you didn’t know what growing the best dank in those parts. I did SSSC/Greenhouse/BOG/Sensi and other Dutch seed banks from back then. The folks I did business with got me HOG and Indiana Bubblegum before I even knew elite clones were a thing.

I’ve always done a cash cropper clone (Purple Kush, Sour Diesel, Girl Scout Cookies and now Gorilla Glue over the years), but alway pop beans for special flavors for customers and variety. I love seeing the seeds from over the years in this thread. Thanks for the memories!

@Killa12345 My buddy in WA has a killer Neville’s Haze clone that’s 20 years old. I grew 12-week sativas indoors, which I now realize was stupid at the time!

6 Likes

All my homies run 90-120 day sativas indoors. Black haze needs minimum 90 days to go right…

Sometimes it’s a passion project

10 Likes

@FicklePickle I love giving seeds to people with no expectations in return. I’ve had my hope in humanity restored when I get something nice back 2 years later.

@Killa12345 I pulled down a 10-foot tall Christmas tree of Neville’s Haze with a cola the size of my arm on Halloween one year. I couldn’t believe it and will remember it my whole life.

9 Likes

See this is the spirit of the plant shared right here by @AgTonik. Take notes cause this is how we all level up. If people in life showed this type of spirit we would have 0 issues. Thanks again brother for sharing the vibes. Glad I found y’all great stewards of the Trichomes!!

11 Likes

Real haze is definitely still around. Finding somebody willing to grow it in this hype fueled instagram culture is another matter. Most old heads grow haze for personal as trying to market it to the new generation is a losing battle. Hit the dm if you’re looking for that piff.

9 Likes

That’s what’s up. If it’s the real deal there’s nothing like it. I grew up with old heads from 60’s showing the way. It was always hazes, some panic inducing some trippy & all of em with that fast paced feeling.

Have some Kali Mist beans from 96 that have some magic in them. Still don’t think anything is quite as lovely as the early hazes.

4 Likes

It’s a funny thing about Haze. Everything old is cool again just like happened with Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Haze was popular in the 90’s/early 2000’s. Then it was smoke for old white men. Now it’s popular again.

It’s just goes to prove how uncool I’ve always been :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looove kali mist!!!

4 Likes

Please dm any cuts available norcal ill donate for them

3 Likes