Who makes that over priced chinese thing?

His fucking roto is made in Korea?!

5 Likes

Bingo…

:joy::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

I guess he wasn’t lying he doesn’t use China :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

No the koreans just buy it from china… assemble it in korea and its says made in korea…

5 Likes

bUtkOrEaIsNtChInA

4 Likes

How about I do up a “how to source high quality, reliable equipment from china” thread soon.

Hint: finding the lowest cost seller on alibaba ain’t it, generally.

16 Likes

I’d like that a bunch!

1 Like

Like the pineapple I bought at costco the other day.

“Made in Canada from imported ingredients”

Asshole, you cut the pineapple into chunks and tossed it in a plastic container, you didn’t make shit.

I’ve seen some really good quality shit come out of asia. As good as or frequently much better than north american stuff.

I’ve also seen dogshit come from pretty much every country in the world. It’s not the country, it’s the seller. And the buyer, frequently.

13 Likes

I made this thread to show the good stuff we can get from them as well as the stuff to avoid. Feel free to comment and add to that :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Yea that is right i wasn’t thinknfrom a manufacturing point

1 Like

Bro, I will run your scientific glass section if you want! Quality Lab Parts, a Quality Stainless Parts, subdivision centered on the delivery of top Quality Lab Supplies nationwide!

2 Likes

You would probably have to move offshore for it it work. Lol.

Here Bahamas is nice year round.

3 Likes

Bimini is only a couple of hours away!
Edit: Whenever you’re ready just let me know!

3 Likes

Taxes are alot better in the Bahamas. And u can have your own local gang.

2 Likes

I’m prepared to take 1 for the team, and relocate to any island in the Gulf Stream!

7 Likes

:person_shrugging::person_shrugging::person_shrugging::person_shrugging::person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

Soon I’ll never be on that list. Big changes coming for in-house production of everything as time goes on…

Never nev·er /ˈnevər/
adverb
at no time in the past or future; on no occasion; not ever. :person_shrugging:

8 Likes

I wanna thank @Lincoln20XX starting this thread and my brother @qma for just texting me a picture. I love having people that I’ve helped always looking out. I can’t say what angle @qma just pointed out for me. But wow!

2021 just got a bit more interesting!

11 Likes

7 Likes

Thats how you do a screenshot without snitching :rofl::joy::rofl:

6 Likes