Who else thinks it's stupid that a TL 3 or above can lose there the trust level.... new poll halfway down I screwed the first one up was confusing..about post 51 new poll

Maybe something in between. Make it easier for a TL3 to get their TL3 back if they’ve been away for a bit.

Only 1 month back if their recent read time shows they’re addicted again.

3 Likes

That would probably be easier to implement in the forum than the tribal voting system I suggested

1 Like

I’m bout to slide on all level 3 and 4 opps @Pupparoo

2 Likes

If your gone for whatever reason that by definition makes you not a regular. I honestly could give a shit eitherway

Pulled this from an old thread:

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced

* These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.

All of the above criteria must be true to achieve trust level 3. Furthermore, unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status . If you dip below these requirements in the last 100 days, you will be demoted back to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.

3 Likes

is a regular a lvl 3?

3 Likes

Majorly confusing poll. How is it a yes or no answer to two different questions? :thinking:

Should I take my dog for a walk or should I sit here and dab

Yes

No

9 Likes

how should I worded it… I thought it was simple … once you’ve gained your TL 3 should it be removed? yeah I see where I got to thinking and writing by adding if they are only gone for short time… I have 2 different questions fuck me

Those who oppose castration

Those who abide castration

1 Like

I lost my regular title awhile ago and didn’t get it back even after clockin in some RuneScape level hours per day

6 Likes

I completely get it my first poll duhhh wow I have it 2 different questions let me fix it

@trust_level_3 @trust_level_4 now this probably won’t get voted on bc i screwed up the first one but I never made one thank u for pointing that out @Apothecary36 and sorry guys for calling you to vote twice the first pole was bonkers

should a TL 3 or above be stripped of their title once gained
  • yes
  • no

0 voters

and to be clear I haven’t went anywhere so maybe I’m wording it wrong just haven’t posted as much still reading

Those who get a reverse vasectomy and those who get a double reverse vasectomy

2 Likes

glg and regular perks should probably be pretty similar, but if you’re not around, you’re not really regular. The standards do seem a bit high though

4 Likes

LMAO :rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing: got me laughing on the one

1 Like

I really feel even @Future has bounced to background reading from time to time . sometimes I’d rather read than post

Same fohm

7 Likes

Seriously, I dint think there’s any way I looked at 25% of the topics posted I’m the last 100 days… it’s gotta be a typo. Probably 25% of the posts made sounds more accurate

This! :raised_hands:t4: Beaker :raised_hands:t4:

Once earned… should be kept. Means you took the time/effort to gain, put in meaningful dialogue for the community, and helped build/grow our amazing community. That shouldn’t be stripped. My opinion. I have 2 kids, try and help as manyyyyu people as I can, and work ridiculously hard on and off the web. We’ve all built this amazing community together!! If you’ve spent years on the Forum… should be good for the years to follow. My 2 cents :raised_hands:t4::100:

If you put in the effort to get a college degree… you still keep the achievement wether you continue on that path or not. Simply shows you took the time and dedication to achieve something.

If you’re in the streets long enough to be called an OG… they don’t stop calling you OG cuz you’re 65, in a wheel chair, and banging from the porch waiting for Wheel Of Fortune to come on.

Stripes earned should be stripes kept. :100:
IMO

12 Likes

Price is right***

8 Likes

Sounds like my uncle, except he’s partial to Steve Harvey

3 Likes