Who else thinks it's stupid that a TL 3 or above can lose there the trust level.... new poll halfway down I screwed the first one up was confusing..about post 51 new poll

but this isn’t the case pull my logged time on the site @sidco if you can… do I ever not log on a billion times a day

I get that. I mean I have the regular stat ffs. It’s not like I really bring much to the table. Yeah, I spend too much time here, and I post some stuff, but nothing very helpful or informative. Pretty much a bookworm turned loose on the forum, soaking up knowledge and being somewhat social. If that makes me a regular, what real weight does the badge actually carry?

It is cool that I can edit thread titles and move threads to more appropriate places, but the only real perk to being a regular is reading the toking lounge. There’s some extra special stuff there that makes life more enjoyable at times, but not being able to access the toking lounge just helps to focus on learning.

4 Likes

nothing but it’s like seniority here…I swing my big badge around and look cool…or maybe feel cool idk if I look cool doing it!!!

if I stay on anymore I want have an ole lady anymore that can’t happen I suck at cleaning and to lazy after all my jobs to cook

2 Likes

*Come on @Trust_level_3 read the pole and vote plzzzz and thank u it’s at the first post

damn how do call all trust level 3s again to vote… wait got it

screw it guess I better make this fair @trust_level_4 what u think too

4 Likes

You just did

2 Likes

@Lincoln20XX @AdamExtracts @Joey760

I just remembered all your names without having to look again come on what I gotta do to buy ur vote

come on @Kingofthekush420 I know that profile pic from anywhere whats it gonna cost lmao,

Yeah, I’ll admit, it is a nice little confidence or ego boost to have the reg badge. In this day and age, any little non harmful pick me up is a good thing.

And yes, from time to time taking time away is needed to keep the real life relationships rolling. That’s why this is pretty much the last place left for me online; not enough time for lesser sites. Happy wife, happy life, right?

3 Likes

bingo

2 Likes

@Pupparoo hey dm me, i cant send you one

2 Likes

@BigM thanks I didn’t know where to put it but duh this is perfect spot

1 Like

Thank goodness I’m tl3 so I could move the thread from ground up to meta! Figured I’d flex my super regularity a bit and clean this place up!

3 Likes

and I just learned something the OP gets a tag u just change the topic or title most likely… whoops thought I was being sneaky with title changes I bet I got some angry members🤦

1 Like

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA! Fucking golden!

1 Like

What am I supposed to do?

1 Like

what level am I?

I want to be able to put this at THE TOP of my resume and headstone etc

6 Likes

go to the top and vote

A Regular and yeah I get it you forgot the italics though

1 Like

It would be nice to be able to be voted up to regular trust level by your peers.

Then it would be easy to get back once it’s lost.

3 Likes

that’s cool idea I like it too

I mean I do kinda agree it should mean u spend a lotta time here

Go argue with killa and you too can be a lvl3 :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes